Discussion Palestinian Childrens Show Encourages kids to murder one of the muhammed drawers

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
This is so insane IDK WTF 2 say (I don't know what the F*/k to say). this show encourages kids to murder jews and other west countries!! that tv channel should be bombed right away.

The Danish Muhammad drawer, Kurt Westergaard and the west I getting threatened in a Hamas-child show
The program is called “hamas Children’s show –the pioneers of tomorrow” is broadcasted in Gaza on al-Aqsa TV. The host is a innocent little girl with a talking bunny called assud.

Childprogram encourages the kids to murder the drawer Kurt Westergaard.

West-hostile program overview

The child programs theme is the West’s scorn and crimes against Islam and the prophet Muhammad. In the show they talked about that Kurt westergaard couldn’t hide anywhere. They want to find him and murder him in the name of Allah. Or others that have cooperated in drawing and publishing Muhammad drawings.

The child host 12 year old Saraa Barhoum and the bunny Assud have 2 viewers, kids through the phone and they go into themes like “the West attack against the prophet Muhammad”, boycott on Danish wares and also what to do against drawer Kurt Westergaar

Here is a quote from a conversation between the two hosts Saraa and the bunny Assud and a viewer called Tanim through the telephone

Saraa to the bunny: what do you want to say to the drawer who is the reason to everything, when he molested the prophet Muhammad.
Assud: he is a convict
Saraa: yeah, a convict
Tasnim (viewer): I tell him and everybody no matter how you try to hide we will succeed to kill him, murder him
Assud: let Allah’s will be
Saraa: I pray for, that Allah make the ground consume him, so that his dead will act like a horror example for everybody else like him, Tasnim.

The program ends by the host ask assud once again what he would like to say to Kurt westergaard
Assud: I would like to tell him what I’ve already said you convict, your disgrace with Allah’s will the day will come when you regret what you have done.
The bunny is the latest TV-star that Hamas have invented, earlier have there been a talking bee called Nahoul and a Mickey Mouse copy-cat called Farfur they have entertained Palestinian children about Islam and the west act of crime against Islam

Hamas children show teaches: Jews are murderers, and they killed one of the TV shows characters, and the kids should get revenge

We are the criminals for drawing muhammed drawings?? this is atleast 10k worse this is madness. insane!! do something FN

Last edited by a moderator:

stubs101

Reaction score
I'm scared for the childhood in Middle Eastern Countries. Before this I saw a video of a small kid, no older than 12, demonstrating how to "do" opium. And to think that this small child's innocent little soul could bear such resentful feelings. What scares me most is that it is in the calm, mad way...

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
We watched that in Afghanistan! That was such a creepy show.... That's Islamic Radicalism for you. They used to throw rocks at our cars when we went around this corner, and someone gave a kid a grenade and he threw it at us. Little bugger....
The ones we watched had a Mickey Mouse guy that was killed by a Jew from Israel or something after the mouse (called Butterfly or something I think) refused to sell him his land... something like that. Where did the creepass bunny come from? The mouse used to pretend to throw grenades and shoot rifles.
This has been playing for a long time though, around a year at least. I forget if it started when they took Gaza or when Fatah tried to take it back....

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
That is just... how come the show hasn't been stopped yet? THat's just crazy! :nuts:

What runs through the minds of all these jew discriminating b#@%@%s? All they ever seem to say is "Jews are evil"

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I saw this on another forum. Could not even make it through the whole thing. Totally crazy stuff.

Varine

Reaction score
We supported Fatah for a while, but that didn't work out too well.

Jackal

You can change this now in User CP... or Die Tryin
Reaction score
it may spread their propaganda, but it sure is a bad program for kids

1337Elite

Reaction score
1199636247982qo0.jpg

This is madness!

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
hey by the way i found this clip with islamic drawings of mohammed from books and other stuff.

[YOUTUBE]bCbXEOHXKNk[/YOUTUBE]

they seem to breake one of their holyest laws them self

Varine

Reaction score
Those aren't depicting him as a joke.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
hey by the way i found this clip with islamic drawings of mohammed from books and other stuff.

[YOUTUBE]bCbXEOHXKNk[/YOUTUBE]

they seem to breake one of their holyest laws them self

Any true Muslim would never look at that stuff anyway. From what I read the whole thing is really over some election fraud coverage the Pakistan government was trying to cover up and didn't do a bad job of. The people that know of this kind of stuff know the deal but the GP is still too clueless to catch on.

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
The reason they don't stop the show is because the only real way you could is by blowing up the station, and what would the government say about that? The Jews did it.

Varine

Reaction score
The reason they don't stop the show is because the only real way you could is by blowing up the station, and what would the government say about that? The Jews did it.

Well... the Jews WOULD have done it.

konerboy

Run piggy Run!
Reaction score
i saw this post and at the same time i found some new stuff.

Puppet Kills Bush - Hamas TV

[YOUTUBE]eTUBZ3bx9Tk[/YOUTUBE]

a puppet starring at a child hamas show stabs bush to death and turn the white house into a mosque.

read more

BANANAMAN

Resident Star Battle Expert.
Reaction score
That's just asking for war...

Remember folks. An Eye for an Eye.

Though im wondering why they haven't nuked that program into oblivion yet..

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
That would only encourage them. If you kill one, three more morons pop up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.