Photoshop Usage Question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Ok, lately, I've noticed a lot of people using Photoshop, and I was wondering, how many of you actually have a LEGITIMATE, legal copy of it. I find it hard to believe that this many of you would have the 600 dollar program,...Maybe I'm wrong...I don't know.

I know this is a touchy issue and I was debating whether or not to post it, but I thought that it might be ok since we're not talking about how to. But if this is considered against the rules please delete it.

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
I don't see anything that would be against the rules.

Anyways. I have noticed it too. It probably has to be one of the easiest things to download and use illegitimately, all you need is a registration code. They already provide you with the trial program for free.

I don't think anyone is going to admit to illegally obtaining it. I know I'm not about to. Well, I guess that is sort of an admittance, but just in case anyone from Adobe is hanging around, "I don't know anything!"

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
In other words...you want to get Photoshop for free. I'm sorry but I have to closed this. If you want photoshop, either buy it or use the 30 day trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.