Post An Introduction/Pictures

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
Looks cold where u are jessi atm lol I haven't worn a jumper now for like 6 months normal I would wear 9 months off the year :p

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
lol Look at the puppy, it looks like it is bored or something (eyes like this =.=)
The people who took the pictures is really talented, see the pictures aren't blurry

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
lol Look at the puppy, it looks like it is bored or something (eyes like this =.=)

He's an ugly little gremlin, but I love him anyways.

IMAGE_264.jpg

I can beat people up, even w/ stupid air bubble things on my hands.

The people who took the pictures is really talented, see the pictures aren't blurry

I took most of my pictures by setting them on tables and stuff w/ that little timer on. I think Jamie took that one, tho, and James probably took the one in the car.

darkRae

Reaction score
lol Funny 'air boxing gloves'

> I took most of my pictures by setting them on tables and stuff w/ that little timer on.

Really? It seems like it's taken from random angle.

Anyway, this thread is getting deserted (no more people who post their introduction/pic)
I'd like to see AceHart here :p

darkRae

Reaction score
> Keep hoping

How many people here like to see AceHart here? :p
If a lot of people requests, maybe he'll post his picture here.
(he seems to be very popular)

If it's because the way he explains things, yes he is.

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
A couple of... More interesting pictures ^.^

Angry Seth

AngrySeth.jpg

Halloween Seth

SmilingCrow.jpg

Enjoy.

darkRae

Reaction score
O_O
Gaaah! ><
*runs and hides behind a big bush

So this thread is for posting pictures (no matter how many or how funny they are)?

DM Cross

You want to see a magic trick?
Reaction score
They're photos of me. Photoshopped, but originally photos of me. I see no problem with it, but if Jessi does, I wouldn't suggest posting more :rolleyes:

Jessi

Reaction score
They're photos of me. Photoshopped, but originally photos of me. I see no problem with it, but if Jessi does, I wouldn't suggest posting more :rolleyes:

hay, I have no problem w/ photoshopping your pictures. A couple of mine were. It's fun. ^^

So this thread is for posting pictures (no matter how many or how funny they are)?

It's for new members who're gonna stay here to post an intro., get to know people, etc.. And also for all members to post pictures of themselves, friends, family, pets, the like.

darkRae

Reaction score
Oh, okay then :p

86pee5l.jpg

That's me when I was forced to enter a Fashion Show Contest. Ignore the other guy behind me.

Jessi

Reaction score

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
There is one thing about this I don't understand. What's the fun of posting pictures of yourself on the internetz to some completely random people you never met IRL before? :rolleyes:

(Just wondering, don't critique)

Jessi

Reaction score
Where's the point in keeping to yourself and not socializing? :)

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I wish I can put up my picture online but too bad I can't find a decent picture (updated) or a camera.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Where's the point in keeping to yourself and not socializing? :)

Why do I have to post picture of myself to socialize with people I never met, and will probably never meet either? :rolleyes:

Socializing fact about Cornface: I gonna sleep now, so I can kick some ass in Alterac Valley in World of Warcraft tomorrow. Good night thehelper.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.