Post An Introduction/Pictures

13lade619

is now a game developer :)
Reaction score
sorry, i don't have a pic. i guess an intro would be good enough.

im 15, 16 this december 12, i live in philippines in south east asia
i cant live without pc... i used pc every day

i hate taking pictures of myself

i'm 15, 16 this december 13, i live in the philippines in
south east asia
i cant live without a pc... i use the pc every day.

i hate taking pictures of myself.

i had my WC3 and Photoshop CS2 since april of 2006.

Hobbies:
WE
Photoshop CS2
Gaming

Personality:
loner - to those who don't know me much. i like to spend time alone when my friends aren't around.
idealistic / joker , good friend - to my close friends. i can come up with jokes and the wackiest ideas anytime.
indifferent
laid back
deviously deviant ... look it up in the dictionary...

i belong to the top graduating class at my school.
i think i'm one of the few who can balance his/her study time and play time.
and think i am the most computer literate/geek at my class 'cause i think i am the only one who knows about lots of programs like Photoshop and WE.

and most especially, some of my classmates don't believe that i can make Wc3 maps just like dota and that i can make digital art like sigs.
they think that i'm just the serious and silent guy in the corner, eventhough i 'm not really that serious.

there's more about me... but i can't think of some now...

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
> and think i am the most computer literate/geek at my class 'cause i think i am the only one who knows about lots of programs like Photoshop and WE. and most especially, some of my classmates don't believe that i can make Wc3 maps just like dota and that i can make digital art like sigs.

You're my friend then :)

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
i'm 15, 16 this december 13, i live in the philippines in
south east asia
i cant live without a pc... i use the pc every day.
see we are brothers right?
lol we are all the same :D

worldofDeath

Reaction score
I registered here because my brother (Tonks) used to be a regular here, and recommended it. I play Wc3 occasionally. I used to be big into WE, but am now learning to use Hammer for CS:S.

Oops :p

Really tonks is your brother. Hum. What a small world. Can you ask him to open up the spell trend AGIAN!..

Where do you play wc3 on? What region? You a dota player? Td? Havent played Wc3 in a while. School, finals, girlfriend and my HALO 3 lol..

Happy Early BD Blade

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Really tonks is your brother. Hum. What a small world. Can you ask him to open up the spell trend AGIAN!..

Where do you play wc3 on? What region? You a dota player? Td? Havent played Wc3 in a while. School, finals, girlfriend and my HALO 3 lol..

Happy Early BD Blade

From my understanding Tonks is gone and will not be back.

Reaction score
>From my understanding Tonks is gone and will not be back.
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68761

"Leaving. As in, not coming back.", says the topic.

Also see:

"I'm leaving to further my career with animals. I'm moving to Japan to learn with a Sensei who has offered to teach me and give me an official license.", what probably means that he really is not coming back in the near future.

juty

Zoom out problems look smaller
Reaction score
i didn't really know tonks
@ the helper you said that someone else started this form with you what was his account name or is it deleted?

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
actually, tbh, its not working out as well as he planned. The "professional" he's supposed to be learning from isnt the least bit enthusiastic, and admits that he only does the job for the pay, so it's not too much fun. Apparently he cuts a lot of corners, and doesnt care too much about the animals. He may be coming back w/in the next few months, but I doubt he will return to much gaming.

Can you ask him to open up the spell trend AGIAN!..

spell trend?

I dont play Wc3 much at all anymore. When I do play, i play on east, and I play the old classics, from the beta stages and early formations. all this new stuff, it doesnt cut it. I still like it, just dont have time, and I play a lot of CS:S when I do have time.

juty

Reaction score
See I liked the old version in game they are so better than the current version in most games because there where faults and they where fun not now when every thing has to be done right:banghead:
no one host old version anymore! :banghead::eek:

worldofDeath

Reaction score
actually, tbh, its not working out as well as he planned. The "professional" he's supposed to be learning from isnt the least bit enthusiastic, and admits that he only does the job for the pay, so it's not too much fun. Apparently he cuts a lot of corners, and doesnt care too much about the animals. He may be coming back w/in the next few months, but I doubt he will return to much gaming.

spell trend?

I dont play Wc3 much at all anymore. When I do play, i play on east, and I play the old classics, from the beta stages and early formations. all this new stuff, it doesnt cut it. I still like it, just dont have time, and I play a lot of CS:S when I do have time.

Nvm I thought he started the spell trend mistake. Um whats CS:S?

Jessi

I'm so green. Like a Machine.
Reaction score
One pic before I go to sleep.

IMAGE_81.jpg

undeadorcjerk

The Ulitimate TheHelper.net Lurker
Reaction score
dude, did you steal my dog? looks exactly like him, even the collar, which on my screen looks blue.

juty

Reaction score
Beautiful dog Jessi we are planing on getting a dog once we settle down some where :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.