Problem with Tutorials website

B

bobdabuilder

Overall this website helped my significantly with the map i am making but there is an error i have when viewing this site "http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/index.php" . There is no side to side scroll bar for me at the bottom of window. meaning of course that the text cuts off on the sides and i can not read it all.(I did figure out that i could simply copy and paste it into a rtf to read it all by using select all but thats a pain) Im almost positive this has something to do with the fact that i use safari to browse the internet. anywayz i don't know exatly where this belongs so i posted it here hoping to alert anyone that there is a tiny bug with the website. for me at least. so yea

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
I believe this issue has been posted before but unfortunately we do not have the resources to redesign that site for Sarari alone (The original author of the site has retired from War3 and everything over there is basically automated). I am pretty sure the site works with Opera though - which probably does not help you :(

mase

____ ___ ____ __
Reaction score
Do you have the newest version of Safari?

@TH:
Having trouble lately? Your spelling & grammar have been weird lately ><

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.