Problems with teleportation triggers

G

Gherthy

Hi all,

First of all, I'm using Starcraft X-tra Editor 2.6. Ok, what i want to do is to creat a teleport with a swich on both destination that can turn "on/off" the teleport. Now what I was able to do is a teleport "A" with a switch "on" and a teleport "B" with a swith "off". So I can turn "on" the teleport on "A" side, travel to "B" side and turn it "off" from "B" side. So I tried to make the "A" side switch "on/off" and I'm stuck in an endless loop. Here is the triggers :

Conditions :
- Player 1 brings at least 1 any units to "Power on/off teleport A".
- "Switch 1" is cleared.
Actions :
- Pause the game.
- Play "(Sound) Power Up.wav".
- Display for current player: Power has been restored.
- Set "Switch 1" <----- (this is the switch that place the teleport online)
- Wait for 2500 milliseconds.
- Unpause the game.
- Issue order to all any units owned by Player 1 at "Power on/off teleport A" : Move to "Switch 2". <---(this zone is beside the "Power on/off..." zone)
- Preserve trigger.

Conditions :
- Player 1 brings at least 1 any units to "Switch 2".
- "Switch 1" is set.
Actions :
- Set "Switch 2".
- Preserve trigger.

Until there all goes fine, I made one travel from "A" to "B" and came back to "A". Now I send my unit to turn "off" the teleport.

Conditions :
- Player 1 brings at least 1 any units to "Power on/off teleport A".
- "Switch 2" is set.
- "Swicth 1" is set.
Actions :
- Pause the game.
- Play "(Sound) Power Down.wav".
- Display for current player: Power has been shut down.
- Clear "Switch 2".
- Wait for 2500 milliseconds.
- Unpause the game.
- Issue order to all any units owned by Player 1 at "Power on/off teleport A" : Move to "Switch 2".
- Preserve trigger.

Conditions :
- Player 1 brings at least 1 any units to "Switch 2".
- "Switch 1" is set.
- "Switch 2" is cleared.
Actions :
- Clear "Switch 1". <---- (now the teleport is suppose to be offline)
- Preserve trigger.

What it does it's I saw the "Power has been shut down" on my screen but when I send back my unit to the teleport, he's still online so that's mean that the "Switch 1" is still "set" and not "cleared" and when I came back to put it offline again I saw again "Power has been shut down" but he's still online. So I can use it again and my "off" switch on "B" side is working. My endless loop is this, my "Switch 1" is always "set" and every time I go to "clear" it, it show me "Power has been shut down" without "clear" my "Switch 1". So why my "off" switch on "A" side doesn't works? The teleport works only when "Switch 1" is "set". If there is an easiest way to do that I didn't find it, so if you could help, that would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Gherthy

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.