AoS Project Unreal

Rep7a

Reaction score
Project Unreal
by reptaLOL&arcticdeath

About- Well, i'd love to say that this map is a long time in the making, but it hasn't, this game was made in 2-3 weeks by not-so-perfect map makers, with an idea. I've been playing a lot of AoS's lately, and i've come to the realization, that i'm HORRIBLE at all of them, so, i began playing AI versions of maps like DotA and Tides of Blood. I found them more fun when i'm not getting yelled at constantly :p. So, i started this game, with the thought of having AI opponents, and at first it was going to be a joke, something that i could mess with to waste some time. Though, i ended up making a lot of progress on it. It's a less than perfect map, i know, but my buddy persuaded me to post it here anyway. The map is themed like that of DotA, except a bit (MUCH) easier, than the AI version. And that is pretty much all the details that are needed, anything else can just asks, and before anyone starts laughing, i don't recommend playing this map at all :p.

Info- Basically, this map is played as a standard AoS, accept that the map is played differently due to the small amount of space (i mean, too close for comfort). Again, the idea of this map wasn't "LET'S MAKE A WELL BALANCED AOS THAT EVERYONE ON TH.NET WILL ADORE. Oh, no, it was to make a single/two player AoS that was nearly impossible to win, and get a good laugh out of. So that being said, the bases are a bit too close (and before any asks about the placement of the fountains, i know it's stupid but i put them there for my own reasons).

Heroes and Units- Rediculous map, rediculous heroes, right? That's actually not the case for this map, it's actually meant to be balanced. For starters, the heroes are based off of DotA. Well most of them (a.e Big-E, Rhasta II). And the creeps are as well, although, this map doesn't feature The Sentinel (Night Elf) versus The Scourge (Undead). This map features The Watch (Night Elf) versus The Horde (The Orcs). So, the creeps feature Treants, and Grunts, both of which are directly based off of the Knight unit on the humans team. That just leaves us with the Heroes.

Rhasta II - Rhasta II is a hero based off DotA Allstars' hero Rhasta (duh). His abilitys reflect it too.

Arkantos - Arkantos is the Blade Chaser hero, based off the Blademaster, his abilitys are much like that of the Blademaster. Except with my own twists.

Big-E - Big-E is the Stone Avatar hero, based off of Tiny from DotA. Though before you get disapointed, i didn't include the Toss ability, that would just be a complete rip off of DotA, and that's not what i was going for.

Anivrom - In development

KV - KV is the Dark Seeker hero, who draws his strength from the night, and is very weak during the daylight hours, with only 15 mana, KV has a lot of weaknesses, but much more strengths when midnight rolls around.

Jaded - Jaded is the Night Rider hero, and is a very powerful hero meant for Crowd Control, and getting rid of creeps, her abilitys are based off of the Priestess of the Moon hero.

That's all there is right now, but i'm still in very early beta, as soon as i release a stable version i'll post the download, which should be sometime this weekend, leave feedback if you want to.

thanks, reptaLOL

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.