Votes: 4 30.8%
  • good

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • GREAT!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hellmonja27

Reaction score
"Puppy Ownership" is a nice and unique name for me.

Breed: Askal?

anyway, i voted "good". this is like a tamagochi type of game from the sound of things. but, just an opinion, you'll be making this on WC3 and you need a bit of, uhm let's say, violence or fight to get it a bit interesting. well about that i could suggest having duels with other breeders. like Pokemon you say? yeh kinda like that. or you can make a maze in some part of the map that's supposed to be a hunting ground. the stronger your puppy is the further down he/she can go to the forest/maze...

KillerChi

Reaction score
Thank you hellmonja I like puppy ownership sounds like a good name
I hAD two requests for hunting ok sure.Do not forget some of these featuers might be in later versions.Not only that,since this should be allowed to be played for RoC even ppl who dont have TFT can play it! :D I just installed WEU today.

C

church02

Breeds:
Great Pearenese
Kosova ( Looks basically same as above )
Irish Wolfhound
Great Dane
Rat Terrier
Standard Poodle
Mut
Beagle
Wolf
Siberian Husky
Mastiff
Black Lab

These will add more variet to your breeds, if you need more i train/rescue dogs for a living i have alot of breeds i can tell you + what they look like. email me if you want them.

Oh and for a mini-game try the maze idea, but hide peons in random areas( invis) and give the dogs the ability to "sniff them out" or rescue them and for each one they get a treat which the owner can use to get items or to train with.

hellmonja27

Reaction score
breeds:
Jackal
Dingo

i think these are mor like special breeds as they are not commonly made to pets...

KillerChi

Reaction score
i`ve heard of most of them.But im still trying to skin these 2 simple breeds.
church002 thanks for the good long list.But this game will be awesome once it releases.I had a question is there such thing as a trigger that switchs your skin on a unit(ill need it for dalmation).I cant promise the terrain will be the best aspect but as long as I have a good team im sur ethis`ll work.In fact on wc3search im even requesting skins.

E

Eilhal

I just have to say this:p

You are complaing about wanting the dog breeds you use too all look generally the same.. but you are using dachshunds?!?

Are you wnating Long hair? Short Hair? Wire Hair? Minature or Standard? Black and Tan? Red? Black? Tan?... I know dachshunds... if you are looking to use dogs that look alike DO NOT use dachshunds...

Okay sorry since that isn't really important I just felt I wouldn't let you say things like dachshunds are not unique.. It's insulting to me and my dogs:D

KillerChi

Reaction score
Oh and for a mini-game try the maze idea, but hide peons in random areas( invis) and give the dogs the ability to "sniff them out" or rescue them and for each one they get a treat which the owner can use to get items or to train with.
Dont worry I just did most of that but im going to be using real men
and you would get money for rescuing(it`ll be simple your dog will attack them and you get money)

KillerChi

Reaction score
Progress!

The map has been making progress so far, the waygates /teleports need a lil fixing So far I also need to find an INVIS boundry but the parks props is almost done. :D

K

Kyne

Hey if you still need help with the accessories/building the shops and stuff I can help. I can also make it so its not a giant waygate to get into the shop :) Just PM me if I can help (OK at triggers/OK at object editor)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.