Quake Arena Map Help

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
For the people that have played Quake Arena (i havent) can you please tell me how the gameplay was and what the best parts of the game was.

I have only seen videos as this game was "cool" way before i started playing PC.

If you can make a weapon list and gameplay aspects that were cool.

Ive tried google its pretty useless for me xD

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
For the people that have played Quake Arena (i havent) can you please tell me how the gameplay was and what the best parts of the game was.

I have only seen videos as this game was "cool" way before i started playing PC.

If you can make a weapon list and gameplay aspects that were cool.

Ive tried google its pretty useless for me xD

You must be kidding that you havent ever played this awesome game? I played it during my childhood, so i dont remember that much but you can use this as a source (wikipedia).
By "Quake Arena" i assume that you mean Quake III Arena :)

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Yes Quake 3 Arena.
I only started playing pc when i was like 13 and im 17 now xD

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ah, ok :) I started with starcraft when I was 4-5 years old :D
Anyway, i think the wiki page can help you, maybe you can google for "quake 3 arena guide" to see some gameplay tpis/tricks wich may help you understand the gameplay. Otherwhis you can download the game @ piratebay :eek:

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Ah, ok :) I started with starcraft when I was 4-5 years old :D

Same here!

I think a great aspect of Quake was the terrain and maps. In one space like map you can jump and bounce everywhere, and even reach a secret platform with an uber gun (though you usually die from a hidden trap before you escape the platform).

NindoOne

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Same here!

I think a great aspect of Quake was the terrain and maps. In one space like map you can jump and bounce everywhere, and even reach a secret platform with an uber gun (though you usually die from a hidden trap before you escape the platform).

Memories :D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.