Question about multiboards

Kayoss666

Reaction score
is there a way to make a individual multiboard for each player and show them only their multiboard? for i am making items that require materials to make but there is to many material types(over 30) for the hero's inventory. So i made a multiboard array to store the materials collected by each player but i don't know how to show each player only theirs or if it is even possible. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
it is possible but not without jass.
You will need to create one multiboard per player, then hide all multiboards for all players and then use the infamous "GetLocalPlayer" function to display multiboards for only a single player.

There should be numerous turtorials online about the "GetLocalPlayer" function and how to use it.
If you search, i am sure you will find plenty of hits.

Kayoss666

Reaction score
it is possible but not without jass.
You will need to create one multiboard per player, then hide all multiboards for all players and then use the infamous "GetLocalPlayer" function to display multiboards for only a single player.

There should be numerous turtorials online about the "GetLocalPlayer" function and how to use it.
If you search, i am sure you will find plenty of hits.

thank you this help extremly. i had no clue what to do but thanks to you it works and i learnt more about jass. i will credit the multiboard setup in my rpg to you sense you helped it be possible.:thup:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.