Question: How do I do a trigger like in Sheep Tag – Sheep Revive Trigger?

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Hi every body, this question is to do with Sheep tag and who ever plays it will probably know what I’m talking about … so, if you are a sheep in sheep tag and you get killed by a raider, you die, then the triggers for the die part I know but the triggers for when another sheep can save you I don’t know about. The sheep saves you by attacking you when you are a spirit. And I also I want the killing unit’s colour to before the name and same with the dying unit’s name! Please do tell me if I don’t make any sense!

Thanx guys for your help!

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
The best way would be something like:

-Unit is attacked
-Unit type of attacked unit is <spirit> and units type of attacking unit is <Sheep>
- Kill attacked unit, create <sheep> for owner of attacked unit.

T3rm1nat0r

Reaction score
Ok, thanx, so far, I know how to do the name of (owner of killing unit) but i also want is the colour of the name of (owner of killing unit). if you know what i mean

WildTurkey

Previously known as giv_me_rep
Reaction score
wouldnt you just use if all conditions are true then do actions else do else actions and then use a colour code and a gameplay text with the details on who was saved?

if not then i must be mis understanding you... perhaps re-word the question?

Linear88

Reaction score
Ok, thanx, so far, I know how to do the name of (owner of killing unit) but i also want is the colour of the name of (owner of killing unit). if you know what i mean

Set the player's colors into an variable array to store it, then use concatenate strings to match the player's colour with it and when you insert the player's color with the name, make sure that you add a |r after the player's name or the whole sentence will be the color of the player.

Link: http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/multiboard.php

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.