Questions

PiCkstix

Reaction score
1. How do I hide the icons for Attack, Hold Position, Stop etc. but keep their effects (eg. the Hotkey 'H' will still make the unit stay still but you cannot see the icon.)?

2. How do I make a multishot ability where you can shoot the arrow that you autocast (eg. I am auotcasting Searing Arrows and I have a multishot ability, will the Searing Arrows still be shot or how can I do so?)

Thanks,
PiCk.

manofsteel

Reaction score
2. Create a trigger that detects when your hero cast searing arrows and if the hero have multishot. Then create X number of dummy units to cast searing arrows (a dummy ability) on nearby units.

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
1. How do I hide the icons for Attack, Hold Position, Stop etc. but keep their effects (eg. the Hotkey 'H' will still make the unit stay still but you cannot see the icon.)?

2. How do I make a multishot ability where you can shoot the arrow that you autocast (eg. I am auotcasting Searing Arrows and I have a multishot ability, will the Searing Arrows still be shot or how can I do so?)

Thanks,
PiCk.
1. It's or 100% gone, or let it be there. You can't remove the icon and let the hotkey stay. Hotkey's are linked to the icons.

2. What do you want? Shoot the the "multiple" units with the autocast arrow?

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Hmmmm,

1. Ok, then 100% gone.
2. Ok, lets say an archer is autocasting Cold Arrows, if it has Multishot, how can I make it that it Multishots Cold Arrows with its effects. Dummies sound fine, isn't ther an easier way? :rolleyes:

Frozenwind

System maker
Reaction score
1. Ok, then 100% gone.
2. Ok, lets say an archer is autocasting Cold Arrows, if it has Multishot, how can I make it that it Multishots Cold Arrows with its effects. Dummies sound fine, isn't ther an easier way? :rolleyes:
1. Give your unit the "ward" classification in the object editor (stats - classification)
2. no easyer way available.

darkRae

Ueki Fan (Ueki is watching you)
Reaction score
1)
Giving a unit Ward classification does remove said icons, but also disabling the hotkeys.
You can still give orders to the unit via right-click though.

PiCkstix

Reaction score
1. Yes, it seems to be ok.

2. How would I do this? Must I pick the units around the attacker and make a dummy for each, while each dummy has the same autocast as the primary archer?

I need a little help on this one...

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.