quick question

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
how do you make it so if you want to keep track of points, there is a timer that goes by 60 seconds counting. How do you make a leaderboard add a number to it depending on how many things you own like

Code:
Events
Time - Every 60 seconds of game time
Conditions
(Owner Circle of Power 40 <gen>) equal to Player 1 (red)
Actions
Leaderboard - Change the value of Player 1 (red) in (last created leaderboard) to (total_points_integer_alliance + 150)
this isnt really working can someone show me how to add 150 points for each thing owned by 150 points?

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
omg like how do you make it so the variable saves the total points so far then adds on the additional points...

3nvy

Use the Set Variable command, to set the points variable (say for example, alliance_points) to:

alliance_points = alliance_points + 150

And then get the leaderboard to show that variable.

I've not made a leaderboard before, so I'm unsure how it goes about displaying the points variable.

-3nvy

Pyromancer

Reaction score
have the same e and c, but put the action as set <your variable> equal to <your variable>+1

then update <your leaderboard> and order <your leaderboard> from greatest value to least value (i think you can do that.

set the value to whatever player to <your variable> post again if you want a really trigger.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.