Arena Raging Stream Remake

ZulzZ

Reaction score
Hey Everyone.

I've been working on a remake of the Blizzard made Raging Stream(10) map which i believe everyone knows pretty well.

Well i've made it an Arena style map but with some melee styles, since it is possible to make an army and such but it costs a lot.

Now the thing about this map is that i've made it so you can only attack your enemies base when a hero of their team is dead and then only in the time in which the hero is dead, the problem comes here, i have no idea about how to test it and a few other things, so for now I'm only asking for people to test this map and tell me if this map style is a success or if i just should try and stop it now.

NOTE: Most of the credit goes to Blizzard since I've taken a Blizzard Entertainment map and edited a "few" things and then added the Arena style stuff.

That's all from me for now, i hope you will have a positive look at this idea and i'm a long way from the real beta, yes it's an Alpha release :).

Here is some of the things in this map
Human
  • Paladin
  • Ranger
  • Mage
  • Holy Spirit
Night Elf
  • Druid
  • Demon Hunter
  • Ranger (NE)
  • Warden
Orc
  • Berserker
  • Warrior
  • Shaman
  • Beastmaster
Undead
  • Death Knight
  • Doomed Soul
  • Pit Lord
  • Lich

Each hero have 4 primary skills that will be an elite skill when upgraded to lvl 11 skill :). And 1 Ultimate skill which can be upgraded 6 times and the last will result in a skill that i can't find more amazing names of :p. (any good names could be lovely)

As you can see some of them will just be the blizz made heroes but with some changes :).

I've not yet finished the Arena Watchers but they will be the computer that arranges some Events (will be triggered by buying something for it or doing a quest for them or other normal styles)

To get units you first have to upgrade your Main building to it's highest(Castle, Fortress etc.) then an upgrade called 1st Reinforcement will be available at the main building, it is very expensive but it also gives you the right to build your unit buildings. After that you can upgrade to the 2nd Reinforcement which gives you more building to train more different units.

It all starts with a Dialog box where you choose your hero race(i'm thinking of making this the choice to the whole race and not just hero race?) and then choose your hero :).

The arena place will be visible to everyone all the time.

As soon as you kill one of your enemies hero's their shield (automatic teleport back to middle if enemy) is deactivated and you know have the exact time which it takes the hero to be revived until the shield will be up again after 1 minute.

This should make the game very exiciting and highly increase the value of the heroes for the whole team since one down means vulnerability to all of the
allies.

Anders - ZulzZ - From the A to the Z ;)

Zack1996

Working on a Map
Reaction score
I've played some Melee/Arena maps and they were rather enjoyable. However, later in the game, I could just take my hero and destroy their whole base, I hope it doesn't happen in your map :)
Also, I would gladly test it :D
More information about the map could be good. Like what you changed and didn't change.

ZulzZ

Reaction score
Things about this map

I will do what i can to make sure that the heroes won't be too powerful :)

nice to hear that you wanna test my map, i hope i will be finish with making the whole map work together today :)

UPDATE: The most of my estimated time to let it all work together got pretty fucked up since the most advanced skill didn't work and i really want it to work, so for now, not a alpha for testing out yet :S. Please be patient :)

If you've got any idea about how to fix my transform skill then PM me :).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.