Rally Point and Out of stock Interface Questions

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
Is there any way to change the rally point's text? i cant find it in the user interface thing.

and whats the color code for the out of stock msg for items?

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
The color code for "Out of Stock" seems to be "848284" (Screenshot).

I couldn't find the rally point's text either :(. It's an ability, but it didn't have the text there.

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
thanks for the hex code

my only problem now is the rally point thing..... or if possible if i can link the command right click (directly from the mouse) to the game instead of havething it go from mouse to game then to trigger it would be cool if i can make it go from mouse to trigger (cuz the game likes to check if theres something there or not before translateing it into something a trigger can understand)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
I'm guessing your using "A unit is issued an order" as the event, and "Issued order is equal to OrderSmart" as a condition.

You can use
Set Variable = (Target point of issued order)

To do damage maybe "Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units within ###.00 of Variable) and do Damage"

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
that was my original code, then i was like "hey ill be mean is make it so its either hit or miss" so theres no AoE for your shots

the problem is not detecting the units im telling it to do something with, the problem is getting the ordered unit to get the order

with a movemnt speed of 0 the unit is statonary and can target ground, but it can rotate (which is bad for my game cuz your tower is suppost to be immoble)

with the rally point, everyhting works well exept for the tooltips....

attack ground dosent work @.@

so if i can get the mouse imput directly, i can bypass those 3 options and get the results i want ^-^

altho if i can get the tooltips for the rally point to work, i can use that and make that my mini-tutorial

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.