RBN (Rock Band Network)

Jaujarahje

I have now changed this in the User CP
Reaction score
If you hate and will always hate the music rythm games (rock band, guitar hero) Then don't even bother posting. But still read this since it might change your mind.
http://creators.rockband.com/

The Rock Band Network. The Holy Grail to any rock band fan. Rock Band already has about 700 songs available for Download, and release roughly 10 per week. With this, songs will be released daily, along with the 10 per week Harmonix releases.

Rock Band Network gives the tools and programs used by Harmonix to Bands and their Record Companies. Any band that wants a song in rock band can get one now. The band charts their own song, or hires someone to do it, or the recording company does it, they then send it to HMX who reviews it and tests it to make sure it's charted right, and the lyrics are ok.

This opens the door to virtually every band wanting their music in Rock Band. Personally I'm amazed at this system and hope it works out, the first few months will be pretty bad I'm guessing until they learn how to chart properly and get accustomed to the tools.

I can not wait until this comes out. Having 20-30 songs come out a week is insane and awesome! (PS3 and Wii owners are SOL for now though, as its XBOX exclusive until further notice)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.