2. Saddle Up (5/5)
3. FScene8 (5/5)
4. It's About Love (5/5)
5. Into The Groove (4/5)
6. Tease (4/5)
7. Fer Sure (5/5)
8. The Killer Anna (5/5)

Overall Review
"Whats Your Medium" by The Medic Droid, is probably one of the best albums I have ever heard by any artist up to present time. It doesn't matter if you have never liked the genre of music, or never got into it. This album has the beats to get you dancing, and it also is great to listen to. All of the songs seemed to fit in, and have a purpose, of course, there could have been some slight improvements put into the songs. The Medic Droid appears to put a lot of emotion into their songs. The ghost of the album appeared to be of the artist's love for a woman who goes by Anna, and then was betrayed by her.

I honestly love this album, and I think that this artist is not very well known currently. But, this album really did help me in many ways. It affected my life the way it is currently. It made me realize that there is much more in the world than what I see to it. I also believe it helped me fall in love, which I hope does not end up getting destroyed.

Thanks for reading my review, comment with your opinions and reviews please. If you want a review on another artist, please ask.

Zakyath

Reaction score
imo this sounds like electronic emo. I might be wrong, but doesn't it sound very much like his voice is fixed (=he can't sing without comps)? Lyrics were quite uninteresting and not very well written. I guess they're okay, but nothing special. I wouldn't say this is a great album. I have no doubt that if you're into this type of music, this could be your favourite album, but I would never recommend this to anyone who doesn't listen to this kind of music.

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
imo this sounds like electronic emo. I might be wrong, but doesn't it sound very much like his voice is fixed (=he can't sing without comps)? Lyrics were quite uninteresting and not very well written. I guess they're okay, but nothing special. I wouldn't say this is a great album. I have no doubt that if you're into this type of music, this could be your favourite album, but I would never recommend this to anyone who doesn't listen to this kind of music.

I liked it and I wasn't into the genre.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.