Other Rise of Empire

bess

Reaction score
Rise of Empire
Rise of Empire is a kind of Empire Builder of a new type.It's not heavily based on military but also economy and empire management
Features :
Empire Management :
Rise of Empire features a new kind of way to manage an empire and lead it to might. Starting from a tribal village, the player must evolve his town to a mighty empire using up to 250 differents buildings, and make sure his citizens have everything they need.

Creeps:
Rise of Empire features random Creeps Villages placed in an island, these Creeps have a mini-AI which manage the village like a player. Hostile creeps travel in ships and look for players to attack, while neutral can be bribed to support your empires. Hostile Creeps can join you only when you challenge their leaders. Creeps that join you will give you acces to unique units and technologies to customize more your army.

Alliances :
Players are able to conclude treaties with other players. Differents kind of treaties are possible, from Trade Agreement to Alliances.

Differents Modes :
The host is capable of choosing different game mode each time, changing gameplay and make every game different. This include, at the moment :
-Conquest : The goal is to destroy every enemy town
-Harsh Lands : Recommended only for experienced users, almost every island is controlled by a Creeps-Village and players must establish and protect themselves from these Creeps in the SAME island.

Military :
Rise of Empire features more than 100 military units, differing in stats and types. Including Foot Soldiers, Cavalry, Siege Weapons, Casters, Air Units, Ships and More. Rise of Empire also features different defensive builidings, from the classic Palissade to the Gnomes' Mines. Military units possesses a little AI, which can be activated and desactivated by the player, when activated units will automaticaly uses their skills and tactics, likes a Siege Weapons automatically focuses on towers if some are nearby.
Military units can only be trained if some unemployed citizens are idle and if the required weapons and armour are avalaible. Also, Soldiers cost gold and they still needs to eat and drink, sending your military troops to enemies islands without Supplies could weaken them, or even kill them.

Trade :
In Rise of Empire, each new island you colonize have it's own ressource and different type of ressources' sites, making trade crucial for developement, allowing players to trade their ressources with other players or natives for gold.

Events :
Rise of Empire features random Events and Disasters to spice up the game. They sometime differs from islands to another, and help or halt players in their devellopement.

But, to prevent lag, they can be desactivated by the player
Current Team :
Bess : Terraining/Triggering/Object Editor/Ideas/Leader

Recruitement :
I'm recruiting anyone willing to help me in the map, throught, for now, i'm not having problems

Tyman2007

Ya Rly >.
Reaction score
Can you please change the yellow color on Differents Modes : to something better please?

It seems like a nice idea :p

bess

Reaction score
Can you please change the yellow color on Differents Modes : to something better please?

It seems like a nice idea :p

I changed it to blue
Thanks for liking the map, if you have an idea, don't hesitate to post it

bess

Reaction score
I have got some ideas to enhance military tactics.
Each military units possesse a "Stamina" (max. stamina varies from a unit to another, as well the regeneration). Actions, like climbing on a mountain/hill, fighting and some other thing reduces stamina, when stamina reaches 15%, the unit's damage is reduced, when it get under 5% the unit is unable to fight longer for a short period.
This makes combat have a certain duration, and military units must rest a while before engaging a combat, also, attacking a town protected by mountains is a lot more harder.
But that's not all, I have some other ideas, like a formation system, to gives a lot more tactics. I'm also thinking of a ranking system, which makes unit more powerful as it fight.
Also each unit will have a Unit-Type, Weakness (againt a unit-type), Advantage (againt a unit-type)
Possible Unit-types are :
-Foot Soldiers/Archers/Cavalry/Animals/Buildings/Ship/Siege Ships/Siege Weapons/Casters

bess

Reaction score
Sorry but this project is stopped for the moment, but I'll remake it for sc2

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.