RPG Map

Arctic

Reaction score
I want to make a map SOOOOO BAD but I can't think of anything can someone PLEASE help me I'm going insane can I get an Idea?(Would like to make a RPG Map):banghead:

ZypHeRx™

Reaction score
Well.. it depends on what kind of RPG u wanna make .. some people base it off Final Fantasy or Pokemon .. normally.. what people want to see in a RPG is
>Definitely a save/load RPG .
>Exciting and original
>Not too laggy/huge filesize
>Creative spells and cool eyecandy
>A very nice terrain
>Different classes of heroes which can be advance. like.. when a paladin reaches lvl 10 , he can change his class to Crusader or something like that.
>Has a valid target(to get high levels to PK or to kill bosses or something like that.)
>Custom models maybe?
>Quests (OF COURSE)

This is all i have for now .. maybe if i have some ideas i will post it again.

Arctic

Reaction score
I would like something to do with World of Warcraft? But the problem is I don't konw save/load trigger so I can't really make a good WoW game.
I was in the making of one everything messed up.:banghead:

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Too many people create crappy versions of wow.

Personnely, I like stories that you can feel that tensions are being made. Such as a war might break out between 2 kindoms (don't use that, it's cheesy and overdone)
Though the first battles aren't between those 2 kindoms, it comes from a surprise enemy attack (we'll call this KindomC)
Alittle while after KindomC attacks KindomA, KindomB than attacks KindomA.

Make plot twists that aren't expected, and sudden quest changes.

What I really want to see in an RPG: A large battle, not just yourself killing a few enemies.
Such as 200 units (100 goes to KindomA, the rest go to KindomB) and they meet in a huge open plains.
Reenforcements for each side would constantly appear, requiring you to change the tide of the battle.
Once you start pushing the enemy forces back, KindomC launches a surprise attack on KindomAs remaining forces.

rodead

Reaction score
w'll see!!! i think you don't like it because you have seen to many bad versions

WindexGlow

Reaction score
No, most rpgs are generally boring, and have no unique features that set it apart from other games.

Oh boy! This rpg has 3 more heroes than this version!
Oh boy! This rpg has a 'gripping' storyline that's incredibly cheesy!
Oh boy! This rpg has a 'galore' of items! Most of which are the same!
Oh boy! This rpg has 50 different quests! Almost all of them are easy!
Oh boy! This rpg says it's the best one out there! It was made in only 3 days!

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Not all RPGs are bad. Why, just a moment ago, I downloaded this really cool RPG. Now I can't find it no more. :( And I deleted it by accident, along with a couple of other maps too! :banghead:

Arctic: An RPG with one huge theme with small quests surrounding it could be cool.

WindexGlow: Were you suggesting a Blizzard-type RPG Campaign map or the ORPGs I see almost everywhere?

Arctic

Reaction score
Well I'm going to make a WoW one if I had the save load trigger it would be a couple maps cuz I'm going to have outlands too, but the thing is the map isn't big enough so I'm going to make azeroeth in 2 mapds one for Kaldimor and the other Earstern Kindoms are different maps but you can load your charcter to one and another but I'm not that good wiht Triggers.:banghead:

WindexGlow

Reaction score
Not all RPGs are bad. Why, just a moment ago, I downloaded this really cool RPG. Now I can't find it no more. :( And I deleted it by accident, along with a couple of other maps too! :banghead:

Arctic: An RPG with one huge theme with small quests surrounding it could be cool.

WindexGlow: Were you suggesting a Blizzard-type RPG Campaign map or the ORPGs I see almost everywhere?

The rpgs/orpgs made by non-blizzard people.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.