UK News Seagulls turn yobbish after getting drunk on flying ants

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
EXPERTS investigating a rise in seagull attacks claim the birds are lashing out because they are getting drunk on record numbers of flying ants.

Bristol Post readers have contacted the paper to tell us their stories of the problems the gulls cause, including noise nuisance, raiding litter bins and even stealing food from peoples’ hands.

The city council says it receives hundreds of complaints about gulls while it tries to control the 2,500 breeding pairs.

Now scientists say gulls' behaviour is getting worse because the hot temperatures have seen a massive boom in the insects, which they are feeding on.

The ants then turn to formic acid in their stomachs and act like alcohol - causing the gulls to lose inhibitions around humans and brazenly steal food.

Last edited by a moderator:

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how it says "EXPERTS" at the start of the article. CAPSLOCK FOR PROFESSIONALS!

KMilz

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I see a lot of articles that begin with a fully capitalized word, so I think that's just something that some journalists do. As for the seagulls... man, fuck some seagulls. Nasty grimy fucks, they are.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.