Technology Security audit finds dev OUTSOURCED his JOB to China, spends free time on Reddit.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
How would you like to make 7.65 an hour? In fact, let's just make it an even 8. If you do good and get me a raise I might bump you up to 9.50.
Thats a pretty good deal, i only get 9.- per hour. In my last job i got 6.-

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
I bet you're in Australia. Heard they have high wage part time jobs and high taxes to pay.
I live in Arizona, as I've told you. And I work full time, it's just construction and we're slow right now.

FireCat

Oh Shi.. Don't wake the tiger!
Reaction score
Oh Varine Well, I dunno, But you Just sounded kinda funny, that's All
No hard feelings.

Varine

Reaction score
You getting way too much money for your job.
Uhh, no. I don't get paid enough. Do you have any idea what kind of conditions I work in and the kinds of hazardous materials I have to handle?

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Uhh, no. I don't get paid enough. Do you have any idea what kind of conditions I work in and the kinds of hazardous materials I have to handle?
Still, you dont deserve that money. Better give it to important people like milkman, or insurance agents or managers.

Varine

Reaction score
Still, you dont deserve that money. Better give it to important people like milkman, or insurance agents or managers.

Oh I deserve it, and a significant amount more. Go crawl under your bed on your back with a space heater on your face while wearing a snow suit with 2x4's under your back (no touching the floor, only 2x4's) and put a puzzle together. You will have some semblance of an idea of what I do for twelve hours a day in the summer.

Accname

2D-Graphics enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh I deserve it, and a significant amount more. Go crawl under your bed on your back with a space heater on your face while wearing a snow suit with 2x4's under your back (no touching the floor, only 2x4's) and put a puzzle together. You will have some semblance of an idea of what I do for twelve hours a day in the summer.
Cant you simply do a better job? Lazy Varyne, mooching off of society with his 800$ a month job.
If you want more money marry a rich manager like the rest of us.

Varine

Reaction score
Cant you simply do a better job? Lazy Varyne, mooching off of society with his 800$ a month job.
If you want more money marry a rich manager like the rest of us.
How did you come to 800 a month? How would I live on that?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.