Selling my Samsung N2000 - what's it worth?

hiperco

Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling my good condition, lightly used Samsung N2000. Any suggestions on its value?

TIA!

Attachments

• Picture 206 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 206 (Medium).jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 404
  • Picture 207 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 207 (Medium).jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 408

Xentorians

Reaction score
Hard to say. Ive gotten all my Nuon gear very cheap, but Ive seen the same items go for ALOT more. Depends on what someone is willing to pay for youre set. If i didnt already have a N501 and a SD2300 i'de pay $70-$100 and thats because ive always wanted this player and im cheap. Lately on Ebay nuon stuff has been fetching quite a bit of money and I havent seen an extiva for quite a while so you might get alot for it.

doctorclu

NUON Lover!
Reaction score
Hard to say. Ive gotten all my Nuon gear very cheap, but Ive seen the same items go for ALOT more. Depends on what someone is willing to pay for youre set. If i didnt already have a N501 and a SD2300 i'de pay $70-$100 and thats because ive always wanted this player and im cheap. Lately on Ebay nuon stuff has been fetching quite a bit of money and I havent seen an extiva for quite a while so you might get alot for it.

The Extiva was nice, and was what the Nuon was invisioned to be. I liked mine when I had it. Right now I have a Toshiba model.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.