'Shadows Twilight' Gaming

S

sh4d0ws

I am now working on an ORPG map, and im looking for experts in diffrent feilds. If you can fill any of the fallowing positions please post or contact me useing the e-mail specified below.

Alrighty i need All of the fallowing positions. Please post if you think you can fill any of these positions and i will review. Please submit a map to me or host it on this (Can be very small, must prove knolage).

Terrain'er (Somewhat needed)
Trigger'er (Somewhat needed)
Cinamatics expert (Needed)
Object Editor Pro (Needed)

If you would like to join PLEASE post here along with a map for an example of your work. If you feel a map is not nessessary for you just post and ask questions. I will also have discussions on MSN with people ( [email protected] ).

Thank you.

-------------

If you think you can fill any of these positions please feel free to post on this thread, or send me an e-mail to [email protected]
Please include a test map if you feel it is nessessary.

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
I'd love to be part of this, I'm a average triggerer (triggerer, is that a word?), I'm a pretty good terrainer, but my true skill lies in my incredible imagination, you WILL NOT find another person around with my kind of imaginative genius.
PM me if you want me.

Bunnyburn

S

sh4d0ws

Erm, no thanks bunny, I have an "idea guy" (actually a girl). And i'm olny looking for people whom are very skilled in spcific places.

The Big S

Reaction score
Erm, no thanks bunny, I have an "idea guy" (actually a girl). And i'm olny looking for people whom are very skilled in spcific places.

In that case, you may want to take off the Quest creator position from your original thread. (I think that was what bunnyburn was applying for)

S

sh4d0ws

In consideration % wise in a map like an ORPG, Quests are generally 30% of the map alone. This includes NPC'S, Triggers, Along with mapping, doodads, whatever. Quest Editor is a major part of this.

WolSHaman

knowledgeably ignorant
Reaction score
As a general idea that u dun see in other RPGs, make it so that you can buy shops, hafta pay taxes on them, and can stock them with items, and if you can't pay the tax you lose the shop

Bunnyburn

Reaction score
I wasn't applying for the idea job, I was telling you I'm incredible imaginative, along with a decent terrainer and triggerer, I'd be happy to fill any position you have.

S

sh4d0ws

*Updated* - Please post if you have any comments. When the game is done to a point were i can post screenshots, i shall.

S

sh4d0ws

*Updated Again* -

I have begun my project fully but i need someone to help me with this because it is a major project. If you can fill the positions PLEASE post as soon as possable. I will revise the entire post later when i have some helpers/mappers with me for this. Thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.