Simple Self-Heal

hybridremix

Reaction score
I've looked over the forum quite a bit and couldn't find anything about a simple self-heal. I'm sure it's buried somewhere, because I can't imagine no one has done this, but my eyes have started to hurt from all the searching.

Simply put, I'm trying to make a healing spell that can only be used on the hero itself. This part is easy, as all I have to do is make it so the Targets Allowed field is set to Self. The part I'm struggling with is making it so the spell doesn't require you to actually choose yourself. I want the heal to go off as soon as you click.

I was initially using Holy Light, and that's how I came to the problem. Then I tried using Rejuvenation instead because it had a No Target Required field. I set that to True, but it still makes me "choose" myself.

Is there a better spell to use or am I going to need to use JASS for this? I don't mind, I can code, but I just need an expert to help me stop wasting my time on redundancy.

Thanks in advance!

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
Just make a spell based on berserker then go to the trigger editor
Code:
Healing
    Events
        Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    Conditions
        (Ability being cast) Equal to [B]Your Ability[/B]
    Actions
        Unit - Set life of (Triggering unit) to ((Life of (Triggering unit)) + (50.00 x (Real((Level of [B]Your Ability[/B] for (Triggering unit))))))

hybridremix

Reaction score
Thanks very much for the response, Kikac.

I'm having trouble finding the "level of <Your Ability>". When I drop down and browse through the functions I can't find any 'ability' functions.

Grymlax

Probably not around
Reaction score
It is an integer. first go to conversions and convert the real to integer, then you will find it.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.