Small, fun quest ideas

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
Does anybody here have any quest ideas. I'm just looking for small, interesting and Unique quests. They don't have to take long to do, I just need loads!

Remember, they must be Unique, so no pointless kill quests, i dont care how long it takes me to trigger it, just gimme the ideas.

krainert

Reaction score
Anything where they have to do different tasks affecting the other is great for co-op.
For example, have one player channel an ability on an object in an area where enemies spawn continuously. The other must then defend him. Perhaps you could even let the other player remote control some powerful thing in there.
Or you could give the players a quest where they have to do something at two different places so distant from one-another that they have to split up. This would create some nice variety.
You could also do boss quests where the bosses have stunning and likewise impairing abilities so that one player must save the other if he becomes unable to defend himself - or you could give bosses linking spells, that is to say you could let them use abilities making them share incoming damage with the target so a player has to stop attacking the boss for the duration of the ability to prevent collateral damage to his teammate. That puts some emphasis on paying attention to your friend.
Areas where players unlock gates or likewise for each other are usually fun as well if they are well made and follow an interesting theme.

chobibo

Level 1 Crypt Lord
Reaction score
IIRC, there was a fun mini game in Zelda, the chicken thing.
We'll in that mini game, your unit picks up the chicken and throws them onto the fenced area. There are two types of chicken, one white and one golden, the golden one gives more points but is harder to catch. There's also a time limit to the mini-game.
[del]You could give the player a unique item for having the highest score in the mini-game.[/del] I didn't see it was supposed to be co-op lol.

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
One to throw the chickens and one to catch. There. Done.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.