Some Questions

Vacko

Reaction score
Aloha! ^^
I got few questions, I found few of them but I didn't understand the answer so I'm going to ask them again ^^

1. Well I wants the monsters to attack move everywhere on the map but when they move around and in the base its archers or guard towers, they dont attack the wall but the archer or guard tower when they cant hit them because they stay behind the wall, so that means they just stand there near the wall and do nothing...

2. It's 2 heroes and we can only choose one of them, if I choose one of them the other one disappear how do I do that?

3. And I want like 3 bot (workers) maximum you cant create more, and like max 2 bot (harvest) they are going to be 2 different bots but like they cant create 5 of harvest or worker bot, so i cant use food for that. So if they die we can create more but not before they die, so no more than 3 worker, 2 harvester.

4. I'm not sure if this go or not but, I want the blight around the undead units, and wherever they walk it will become dark. I have tried to add the growth blight ability but they only get it when they start with it... it doesn't follow where they go :3 so any more ideas?

5. And whats wrong with this trigger?
Trigger:
  • Skeleton
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Archer
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Shaman
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Spell Breaker
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Acolyte
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Ghoul
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Abomination
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Skeleton Warrior using The new unit's max life and mana

6. Okay I want a unit picker building at the start but, shall it be a player building or a neutral building? and its 4 different corner so, does I have to make 4 of those building or do I have to only make one in the map? and when they choose it it will be transported to their base? hmm... If I have to make 4 of those inside the base, can I do that the picker building destroyes after i picked anyone and the picker get killed too? damn... this is like a lot of triggers.

ty for reading and answering ^^

The-Shadows

Reaction score
about no.5 your condition must be in "or" form

Trigger:
  • * Skeleton
    • o Events
      • + Unit - A unit Dies
    • o Conditions
      • -OR
        • + (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Archer
        • + (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Shaman
        • + (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Spell Breaker
        • + (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Acolyte
        • + (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Ghoul
        • + (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Abomination
    • o Actions
      • + Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Skeleton Warrior using The new unit's max life and mana

rafaxik

Reaction score
Aloha! ^^
I got few questions, I found few of them but I didn't understand the answer so I'm going to ask them again ^^

1. Well I wants the monsters to attack move everywhere on the map but when they move around and in the base its archers or guard towers, they dont attack the wall but the archer or guard tower when they cant hit them because they stay behind the wall, so that means they just stand there near the wall and do nothing...

2. It's 2 heroes and we can only choose one of them, if I choose one of them the other one disappear how do I do that?

3. And I want like 3 bot (workers) maximum you cant create more, and like max 2 bot (harvest) they are going to be 2 different bots but like they cant create 5 of harvest or worker bot, so i cant use food for that. So if they die we can create more but not before they die, so no more than 3 worker, 2 harvester.

4. I'm not sure if this go or not but, I want the blight around the undead units, and wherever they walk it will become dark. I have tried to add the growth blight ability but they only get it when they start with it... it doesn't follow where they go :3 so any more ideas?

5. And whats wrong with this trigger?
Trigger:
  • Skeleton
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Archer
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Shaman
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Spell Breaker
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Acolyte
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Ghoul
      • (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Abomination
    • Actions
      • Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Skeleton Warrior using The new unit's max life and mana

6. Okay I want a unit picker building at the start but, shall it be a player building or a neutral building? and its 4 different corner so, does I have to make 4 of those building or do I have to only make one in the map? and when they choose it it will be transported to their base? hmm... If I have to make 4 of those inside the base, can I do that the picker building destroyes after i picked anyone and the picker get killed too? damn... this is like a lot of triggers.

ty for reading and answering ^^
You forgot that all of your conditions get different triggering units... Is that what you really want?
If you wish to replace dying unit, you don't need to make conditions to the killing unit unless you want to replace them as well

EDITING:
Sorry I didn't read after the trigger =D

Vacko

Reaction score
about no.5 your condition must be in "or" form

Trigger:
  • * Skeleton
    • o Events
      • + Unit - A unit Dies
    • o Conditions
      • -OR
        • + (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Archer
        • + (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Shaman
        • + (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Spell Breaker
        • + (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Acolyte
        • + (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Ghoul
        • + (Unit-type of (Killing unit)) Equal to Abomination
    • o Actions
      • + Unit - Replace (Triggering unit) with a Skeleton Warrior using The new unit's max life and mana

you think you can give an example or something ^^

werasd

Reaction score
>> you think you can give an example or something ^^

that is the example.

btw:
Trigger:

Change Triggering unit to Dying unit.

And another thing... do you want to make it so both the conditions unit-type of killing unit and dying unit must be true, or you can just have the killing unit and don't need to have the dying unit and vice-versa?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.