Some simple questions about the reputation "system"...

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Hey,
I got three questions for you guys...
1: How long text can you have when you are -/+repping someone? Just inside of the textbox? Or can it go outside the textbox? (I used to know this once, not any more tho) 200 letters?
2: How many users do you have to give +/-rep until you can give the "same" person a +/-rep again? Bad written question, but you will get it.. When you get the error "You have to spread out some rep. before giving it to...."
3: If a dude with +25 rep gives you +rep, how much do you get? +1 right? What then if a dude with 1000 reputation gives you +rep, how many rep points do you then get, still +1 (I know you don't get +1 then..so, how is this calculated)? OR does this depend on the user itself, something that has to do with admin/guests/newbs whatever, meaning it is not reputation related?
Cheerio, ;)

Doom-Angel

Jass User (Just started using NewGen)
Reaction score
3) u get rep from people depending on how many green boxes they have (u have 1 box i have 3 boxes) so if i rep u, u will get 3 rep but if some1 like AceHart rep u, then u get 11 rep (i think..)

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Well, I would really appreciate if someone who are sure on their statements.
Even, though, I could not care less, just that I wrote a "short pm" to a member threw that (reputation desc.), instead of bothering sending him a PM and +rep him...
Cheerio;)

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
1 and 2 have been answered for you correctly. We do not give out information on #3. Thanks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.