Spell damage increased Trigger?

Mapster

Reaction score
Ok i searched for this not only with the same title but yeah i couldn't find anything.

On HeroLineWars i think it was, Jaina had a skill that increased the damage of spells, not of the base damage of spells such as blizzard and so on.

How exacly would i do this? :rolleyes:

Cheers Ya'll
Mapster

Reaction score
Ok i searched for this not only with the same title but yeah i couldn't find anything.

On HeroLineWars i think it was, Jaina had a skill that increased the damage of spells, not of the base damage of spells such as blizzard and so on.

How exacly would i do this? :rolleyes:

Cheers Ya'll
Mapster

If it was passive, then it's probably based off tinkers engineering ability.

Mapster

Reaction score
sorry for doubnle post but only to let people know i still need help >_<

Ok when the engineering skill gets to level 3 it turns into the tooltip error icon.. i don't know why i jsut duplicated the old one and changed everything =/

I'm not too sure but i think it's because i need 4 abilities to change the stats of, only i just want my hero to have 3 AND that this one.

Help is appreciated :D

Sooda

Diversity enchants
Reaction score
Add item ability Bonus Armor +1, it dosn' t have icon nor it shows up when learned, change it to hero ability and use as dummy ability filler.
Anyway there is item ability Spell Damage Reduction, if you would give it negative value it should work opposite. Means that you can increase damage taken from spell attacks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.