Spell Request

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
I'm busy working on a map and need a little help figuring out how to do the following spell.

Necrovore: Whenever a unit dies within a range of the hero, increase the hero's strength by 5 for 15 seconds (stacks)

+ Rep and Credit for help

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
what is the maximum it can stack for?

up to +50 strenght?

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
I would like it to stack up to 5 times (+25 str) for rank 1, and for rank 2 i need it to give +10 str for each death.

Ayanami

칼리
Reaction score
Is the timer individual or does it stack too? Meaning that let's say you get +5 STR. After 5 seconds, you get another +5 STR. Does the timer revert back to 15 seconds or is it individual per bonus?

Chaos_Knight

Reaction score
Is the timer individual or does it stack too? Meaning that let's say you get +5 STR. After 5 seconds, you get another +5 STR. Does the timer revert back to 15 seconds or is it individual per bonus?

SHIT! Everyhing needs to be THAT difficult. Yeah, if that's the only way, yeah it sounds like 8 hour working. Cant you use Unit is attacked, Conditions Attacked unit has buff "Whatever", Actions Give unit Plz str bonus dummy.

??

IronTrout

Reaction score
yeah it sounds like 8 hour working.

No it wont!! What are you on! haha :p It'll take like 2 hours if you want MUI and like half an hour if you dont care for MUI :p

I'll be happy to do it, but i got work in like 20 mins, so it'll have to be when i get back :D

sLsIDK

Reaction score
Freehand:
(note, level one of strength ability gives 0 strength, and each level gives 5 strength
Code:
Map init
Create a hashtable
Set strengthhash = (last created hash table)

Code:
Unit gains an ability
Ability learned is equal to strengthdummy
Add unit to strengthgroup

Code:
Unit is killed
Set temppoint[0] = dying unit
Pick every unit in strengthgroup and do actions
Set temppoint[1] = position of (picked unit)
If conditions are true then do actions
Conditions
Distance between temppoint[0] and temppoint[1] is less than or equal to dist (the distance you want)
Actions
For each integer A from 1 to (level of strengthdummy for (picked unit) do actions
If conditions then do actions
conditions
level of strengthabil for (picked unit) is less than or equal to ((5*level of strengthdummy for (picked unit)) +1) 
actions
Level up strengthabil
(end of for loop)
hash table save 15.00 as 0 of (handle of (picked unit)) in strengthhash
Custom Script RemoveLocation(temppoint[1])
(outside of pick every unit loop)
Custom Script RemoveLocation(temppoint[0])

Code:
Every 0.04 seconds
Pick every unit in strengthgroup and do actions
hash table save ((load 0 of (handle of (picked unit)) in strengthhash) - 0.04) as 0 of (handle of (picked unit)) in strengthhash
if conditions then do actions
(load 0 of (handle of (picked unit)) in strengthhash less than or equal to 0
actions
Unit - set ability level of strengthabil to 1

Rare_Yeoman

Cool Member
Reaction score
I didnt get a chance to try it yet, but it looks like it might work.

"(note, level one of strength ability gives 0 strength, and each level gives 5 strength"
-- What do you mean by this?-- Do you mean that rank 1 of the ability wont give any str?
-thank you for the replies

sLsIDK

Reaction score
Yeah, and make the hero start with it (or make the trigger where he learns the spell also give him that spell)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.