[Spell Requests] (will be updated constantly)

Happy

Reaction score
hey guys....

for my map (this one here) i need many many spells and my problem is that im nooby with spellmaking. :( (i hope i will learn a bit with looking on your triggers^^) because this i wanna ask you to make my spells. for sure you will get +rep an you will be added to 'thanks to...' in my map^^ ;)
this thread will be constantly updated (finished spells deleted/new requests added).

and now the spells i need at the moment :

5. Splitting Shot[passive] NEED GUIDE // HELP OF A JASS KNOWING GUY xD
this spell is for my archer. theres a chance that the arrow splits when it hits the target and deals aoe damage.
levels :5
aoe :200
chances :5%/10%/15%/20%/25%
damage dealt in aoe :maximum damage of the archer / 2

6. bubble of doom[active](point target)tjordell is working on this spell
this spell casts a small bubble at the targeted point and drains HP from every enemy unit in range. when it drains HP it grows and when it reached a certain amount of HP it explodes in a shockwave and deals aoe damage.
IMPORTANT :it remains until it explodes or another bubble of doom is summoned.
levels :10
HP drain/sec&unit :2/4/6/8/10/12/14/16/18/25
HP amount for explosion :100/150/200/250/300/400/500/600/700/800
damage in aoe :amount of HP x 5

9. Body Attack[Active](no target)NEED GUIDE // HELP OF A JASS KNOWING GUY xD
this spell is for my water spirit (water elemental skin). it shall explode into balls of water (1 per 100 HP) and these balls fly around. everytime a ball hits an enemy it deals 100 dmg, stuns the enemy and then disappears. after 20 seconds the remaining balls re-forms the water spirit with 100 HP/ball. if only 1 ball is remaining the water spirit re-forms automatically.
PLEASE WITH EFFECTS
range of balls flight :500
stun time per ball in secs :3/5/7/9/11

12. Black Hole[Active](unit target)
the target disappears in a black hole. after 5 seconds it got thrown out (means it hits the ground some times) with X percent of the HP it has when it got sucked in.
PLEASE WITH EFFECTS
percent of HP :85%/-5% per level of ability

16. Penetration Spear[Active](point/unit target)HAVE TO BE TESTED
the javelin thrower throws a spear as strong as he can in the direction of the target. it penetrates every unit it hits till it reaches 1200 range from the point it was thrown or hit 10 units. the units get damaged and bleed.
damage :150/+50 per level of ability
bleed damage (dmg/sec) :2/+2 per level of aility
duration of bleed :4 secs/+2 per level of ability

17. Air Raid[Active](No target)
the tinker summons X goblin zeppelins. these zeppelins fly around in 500 range around the position of the tinker and drop bombs every 2 seconds. when the bombs hit the ground they explode (50 range explosion) deal damage and stun the enemies for 1 second. after duration the zeppelins explode (200 range explosion) and stun the enemies for 5 seconds.
duration in seconds :20/+5 per level of ability
bombs damage :200/+100 per level of ability
number of zeppelins :1/+1 per level of ability
damage zeppelins explosion :2500/+1000 per level of ability

19. Suicide Poison Spider[Active](no target)
the poison spider summons a duplicate of itself. when its attacked it explodes in a wave of poison. enemies hitten by the wave get poison damage per second and slowed movementspeed.
range of the wave :250
poison damage per second :12/+4 per level of ability
movementspeed reduce in % :10/+5 per level of ability

for sure it would be perfect if you would add eyecandy too :thup:;):thup:

thanks in advance

greetz happy

p.s. please with a demo map. jass or gui doesnt matter. doesnt have to be mui but leakless and lagless.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
I will help you with your spells, but not know, because I am kinda busy.

Galdiuz

Creator of Photon Command
Reaction score
Here is a trigger for spell nr 4 (Rain of Light). Just base it on channel.
Trigger:
  • Meep
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Rain of light
    • Actions
      • Set Atemp_aloc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
      • Set Atemp_group = (Units within 400.00 of Atemp_aloc matching (((Matching unit) is A structure) Equal to False))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in Atemp_group and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            • If - Conditions
              • ((Owner of (Picked unit)) is an ally of (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to True
            • Then - Actions
              • Unit - Set life of (Picked unit) to ((Life of (Picked unit)) + (200.00 + (50.00 x (Real((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))))))
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit - Cause (Triggering unit) to damage (Picked unit), dealing (200.00 + (50.00 + (Real((Level of (Ability being cast) for (Triggering unit)))))) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Atemp_Aloc)
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_Atemp_Group)

Happy

Reaction score
@ Galdiuz : thanks for it ^^ ill try it later but it looks good for me (allthough im a noob with spellmaking ;) )

@ Nherwyziant : thanks for it...^^

IronTrout

Reaction score
Here's the bladestorm spell.. Umm, just to clarify, the mini tornadoes are supposed to hurt too? Well, i put it in any how.. If you don't want it, then just modify the permanent Immolation spell on the mini tornado.

Also, can the guy move around when he's got the spell going?

Other then that, Here's yer spell.View attachment Whirlwind.w3x

Happy

Reaction score
hey IronTrout...first of all thanks for the spell...but there are some...lets say mistakes....
1. it creates a tornado at the position of the hero but it shall be like the spin of the blademaster...means these whirls around him while moving (the unit dont have to spin^^) shall be there and he causes damage.
2. the mini-tornado shall be created, move around and just slow the enemies...but your idea with damaging mini-tornados flying around is really nice...i think i change it to that...
3. i tried the spell but it causes a fatal error after some seconds >.< dont know why...

would you be so nice and try to fix it...

@ Gladiuz : thanks for the spell....works perfectly...the eye candy ill add^^ +rep for you and like i said your name in 'thanks to...'^^

IronTrout

Reaction score
1. it creates a tornado at the position of the hero but it shall be like the spin of the blademaster...means these whirls around him while moving (the unit dont have to spin^^) shall be there and he causes damage.

3. i tried the spell but it causes a fatal error after some seconds >.< dont know why...

Lol, forgot to add in the follow command. But thats in there now.
But with the fatal error, It's cuz i run newjass, If you make newjass abilities and run them on vanilla, then it causes fatal errors (found that one out just now =D) but, here's the code and i'll post vanilla map with it.
Trigger:
  • Blade
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Tempest
    • Actions
      • Set Temp_Unit = (Casting unit)
      • Set Temp_Point = (Position of (Casting unit))
      • Trigger - Turn on Blade 2 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Trigger - Turn on Blade 3 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Unit - Create 1 Mini Tornado for (Owner of (Casting unit)) at (Position of (Casting unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Turn collision for MegaTornado Off
      • Set MegaTornado = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add Owie Aura (Neutral Hostile 2) to MegaTornado
      • Unit - Add a (3.00 + ((Real((Level of Tempest for Temp_Unit))) x 2.00)) second Generic expiration timer to MegaTornado
      • Unit - Set level of Owie Aura (Neutral Hostile 2) for MegaTornado to (Level of Tempest for Temp_Unit)
      • Wait (3.00 + ((Real((Level of Tempest for Temp_Unit))) x 2.00)) seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off Blade 2 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Trigger - Turn off Blade 3 &lt;gen&gt;

Trigger:
  • Blade 2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.50 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Possibility = (Random integer number between 1 and 100)
        • If - Conditions
          • Possibility Less than or equal to (15 + ((Level of Tempest for Temp_Unit) x 5))
        • Then - Actions
          • Set Temp_Point = (Position of Temp_Unit)
          • Unit - Create 1 Mini Tornado for (Owner of Temp_Unit) at Temp_Point facing Default building facing degrees
          • Unit - Add Owie Aura (Neutral Hostile 2) to (Last created unit)
          • Unit - Set level of Owie Aura (Neutral Hostile 2) for (Last created unit) to (Level of Tempest for Temp_Unit)
          • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)
          • Set PolarOffset = (Random real number between 0.00 and 359.00)
          • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To (Temp_Point offset by 256.00 towards PolarOffset degrees)
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Temp_Point)
        • Else - Actions
          • Do nothing

Trigger:
  • Blade 3
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.01 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set Blade_CasterPoint = (Position of Temp_Unit)
      • Unit - Move MegaTornado instantly to Blade_CasterPoint, facing Default building facing degrees
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Blade_CasterPoint)

Blade 2 and 3 are not initially on.

Happy

Reaction score
thanks IronTrout will try it...
*EDIT: works perfekt^^ thanks for this xD like everybody else +rep and your name in 'thanks to...' ^.~

New spell requests added...

Shura

Reaction score
Burning Muscles could be done by modifying berserk and then making a trigger to have a dummy unit cast a damage over time ability, maybe a modified acid bomb, that would last the duration of the skill.

For Meditation, would it be alright to pause the unit when it is cast?

IronTrout

Reaction score
Sup happy,
I got inspired by your riptide spell, so I may have overshot the margin on the whole "no lag" thing. But its as un-laggy and un-leaky as possible. But, if you find any problems give us a shout and i'll try and fix it.

(Also i did it in vanilla WE so you should be right at testing it.)

Heres the code too.

Trigger:
  • RTide 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins casting an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Riptide
    • Actions
      • Set RTide_Caster = (Casting unit)
      • Set RTide_CastPos = (Target point of ability being cast)
      • For each (Integer B) from 1 to 24, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Create 1 Ball of Water (Riptide) for (Owner of RTide_Caster) at (Position of (Triggering unit)) facing Default building facing degrees
          • Set RTide_Balls[(Integer B)] = (Last created unit)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set RTide_BallPosition[(Integer B)] = (RTide_CastPos offset by ((Real((Integer B))) x 10.00) towards (((Real((Integer B))) x 60.00) + ((Real((Integer B))) x 10.00)) degrees)
          • Unit - Move RTide_Balls[(Integer B)] instantly to RTide_BallPosition[(Integer B)], facing Default building facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RTide_BallPosition[GetForLoopIndexA()])
      • Set RTide_Timer = 0
      • Trigger - Turn on RTide 2 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Trigger - Turn on RTide 3 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Wait (1.00 + (Real((Level of Riptide for RTide_Caster)))) seconds
      • Trigger - Turn off RTide 2 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Trigger - Turn off RTide 3 &lt;gen&gt;
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove RTide_Balls[(Integer B)] from the game
      • For each (Integer B) from 1 to RTide_UnitGrp_Counter, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Remove RTide_Units[(Integer B)] from the game
      • Custom script: call DestroyGroup (udg_RTide_UnitGrp)
      • Set RTide_UnitGrp = (Units within 100.00 of RTide_CastPos matching (((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of RTide_Caster)) Equal to True))
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in RTide_UnitGrp and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Turn collision for (Picked unit) On
      • Unit - Create 1 Phantom Caster for (Owner of RTide_Caster) at RTide_CastPos facing Default building facing degrees
      • Unit - Add a 3.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Last created unit)

Trigger:
  • RTide 2
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 24, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set RTide_BallPosition[(Integer A)] = (RTide_CastPos offset by ((Real((Integer A))) x 10.00) towards ((((Real((Integer A))) x 60.00) + ((Real((Integer A))) x 10.00)) + (Real(RTide_Timer))) degrees)
          • Set RTide_Facing = ((Angle from (Position of RTide_Balls[(Integer A)]) to RTide_CastPos) - 90.00)
          • Unit - Move RTide_Balls[(Integer A)] instantly to RTide_BallPosition[(Integer A)], facing RTide_Facing degrees
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RTide_BallPosition[GetForLoopIndexA()])
      • Set RTide_Timer = (RTide_Timer + 1)

Trigger:
  • RTide 3
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set RTide_UnitGrp = (Units within 256.00 of RTide_CastPos matching ((((Matching unit) is A ground unit) Equal to True) and ((((Matching unit) is alive) Equal to True) and (((((Matching unit) belongs to an enemy of (Owner of RTide_Caster)) Equal to True) and ((Number of units in
      • Set RTide_UnitGrp_Counter = 0
      • Set RTide_LagCounter = 0
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in RTide_UnitGrp and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set RTide_LagCounter = (RTide_LagCounter + 1)
            • If - Conditions
              • RTide_LagCounter Less than or equal to 6
            • Then - Actions
              • Set RTide_UnitGrp_Counter = (RTide_UnitGrp_Counter + 1)
              • Set RTide_Units[RTide_UnitGrp_Counter] = (Picked unit)
              • Unit - Turn collision for (Picked unit) Off
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from RTide_UnitGrp
            • Else - Actions
              • Unit Group - Remove (Picked unit) from RTide_UnitGrp
      • For each (Integer A) from 1 to RTide_UnitGrp_Counter, do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Set RTide_UnitPoint[(Integer A)] = (RTide_CastPos offset by ((Distance between (Position of RTide_Units[(Integer A)]) and RTide_CastPos) - 0.75) towards ((Angle from RTide_CastPos to (Position of RTide_Units[(Integer A)])) + 1.00) degrees)
          • Unit - Move RTide_Units[(Integer A)] instantly to RTide_UnitPoint[(Integer A)]
          • Unit - Cause RTide_Caster to damage RTide_Units[(Integer A)], dealing ((20.00 + ((Real((Level of Riptide for RTide_Caster))) x 5.00)) / 100.00) damage of attack type Spells and damage type Normal
          • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_RTide_UnitPoint[GetForLoopIndexA()])

If it's a bit to laggy, just drop the RTide_Lagcounter from 6 to something lower. It just means the lower the number, the less people get dragged into the circle at the same time. As usual, the second and third triggers are not initially active and heres a list of the variables and units.

1. RTide_BallPosition = Point (array)
2. RTide_Balls = Unit(array)
3. RTide_Caster = Unit
4. RTide_CastPos = Point
5. RTide_Facing = Real
6. RTide_LagCounter = Integer
7. RTide_Timer = Integer
8. RTide_UnitGrp = UnitGroup
9. RTide_UnitGrp_Counter = Integer
10. RTide_UnitPoint = Point(array)
11. RTide_Units = Units(array)

Caster = (Can be any hero)
Phantom Caster = (Just a dummy unit thats plopped at RTide_CastPos with a modded Endurance aura that effects enemies with -10.00 attack and movement speed effects).
RiptideDummy = (A dummy unit that has the same shape as the Couatl missle)

*EDIT: I also put in Burning Muscles in there too (I used the same idea as Shura with a modified Berserk but instead of a dummy caster i made it trigger damage.)

*EDIT2: Finished the Acid pool spell too. I think i might take a break now tho. I took the old attachment off, but here is the map with all three spells (Burning muscles, Acid Pool and Riptide)

Happy

Reaction score
@ Shura : sure you can pause the unit...
@ IronTrout : THANKS MAN xDD the 3 spells working perfectly xD but i have 1 question left...you triggered the acid pool upon death too? +rep for sure but you have to wait for it...-.-

IronTrout

Reaction score
@ IronTrout : THANKS MAN xDD the 3 spells working perfectly xD but i have 1 question left...you triggered the acid pool upon death too? +rep for sure but you have to wait for it...-.-

Hey yeahh!
Thats what i was forgetting. Lol, here put this in after the triggers
Trigger:
  • APool 3 Death
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Level of Acid Pool for (Dying unit)) Greater than 0
    • Actions
      • Set APool_CastPos = (Center of (Playable map area))
      • Unit - Create 1 Phantom Caster (AcidPool) for (Owner of (Dying unit)) at APool_CastPos facing Default building facing degrees
      • Set APool_Deadcaster = (Last created unit)
      • Unit - Add a 5.00 second Generic expiration timer to (Triggering unit)
      • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_APool_CastPos)
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Set APool_CastPos = (Position of (Dying unit))
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Human Mortar Team - Flare APool_CastPos
      • Wait 1.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove APool_Deadcaster from the game
      • Custom script: call RemoveUnit(udg_APool_Deadcaster)

Annnnndddd
You need to make a new ability and unit and a small adjustment to the first trigger.

First the ability
base it off the same move (aka copy paste) Acid Pool (the hero version)
Make it to these stats.

-- Unit Ability
-- 0 mana cost
-- 0.01 Cooldown
-- Castrange 999999+
-- Baseorder ID = Flare
-- OrderString = Flare

Now give it to your new unit
Unit stats...

Unit abilities = NewAbility, Locust
actual size = 0.1

The Trigger adjustment. Go to APool 1 and add in the events
Trigger:
  • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Acid Pool
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Acid Pool (Unit)

And last but not least.. Add a new variable called APool_Deadcaster (make sure it has those capitals, otherwise the custom script wont work)

That SHOULD make it work.

IronTrout

Reaction score
Ah i almost forgot too. I made a spell that is a lot like your meditation spell not too long ago. Its not exactly the same, but makes it so that your not locked into the regeneration.. (in other words if u start running around when ur casting the spell, it will stop)

Trigger:
  • Magical Regeneration 1
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Begins channeling an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to Magical Regeneration
    • Actions
      • Set MRegen_Caster = (Casting unit)
      • Set MRegen_Timer = 0
      • Set MRegen_Mana = (Mana of MRegen_Caster)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect attached to the origin of MRegen_Caster using Abilities\Spells\NightElf\TargetArtLumber\TargetArtLumber.mdl
      • Set MRegen_SPX = (Last created special effect)
      • Trigger - Turn on Magical Regeneration 2 &lt;gen&gt;
      • Trigger - Turn on Magical Regeneration 3 &lt;gen&gt;

Trigger:
  • Magical Regeneration 2
    • Events
      • Time - Every 1.00 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • Set MRegen_Timer = (MRegen_Timer + 1)
      • Set MRegen_Mana = (Mana of MRegen_Caster)
        • If - Conditions
          • MRegen_Mana Greater than or equal to 8.00
          • MRegen_Health Less than (Max life of MRegen_Caster)
          • MRegen_Timer Less than 30
        • Then - Actions
          • Unit - Set life of MRegen_Caster to ((Percentage life of MRegen_Caster) + (Real((Level of Magical Regeneration for MRegen_Caster))))%
          • Unit - Set mana of MRegen_Caster to ((Percentage mana of MRegen_Caster) - 6.00)%
        • Else - Actions
          • Special Effect - Destroy MRegen_SPX
          • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)

Trigger:
  • Magical Regeneration 3
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting an object
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order targeting a point
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
      • (Ordered unit) Equal to MRegen_Caster
    • Actions
      • Special Effect - Destroy MRegen_SPX
      • Trigger - Turn off (This trigger)
      • Trigger - Turn off Magical Regeneration 2 &lt;gen&gt;

I based it off Starfall and just made all the damage and area of effect 0.

Happy

Reaction score
thanks man...xD i will try them if i got the time to do it...but i think that everything is working xD

Happy

Reaction score
guys pls help me...im not that good with spell making to make them myself...

bOb666777

Stand against the ugly world domination face!
Reaction score
I can help you if you dont mind JASS spells (I'll make sure the main parameters are easy to edit, like damage or stuff like that).

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.