Suggestion: WE Tutorials Map Submissions

Tonks

Reaction score
A thread recently brought this to mind. Would it be possible to add a field in the Map pages that tell whether it's protected or not?

Tonks

Reaction score
I was more thinking of a user-set option. As in, when you're submitting your map, there's an option with a drop down menu; "Is this map protected?"

Tonks

Reaction score
I was by no means suggesting this would be a perfect system, or even that people would do it correctly. However, it would greatly help those who are looking for unprotected maps to learn from.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
We appreciate the input on the Tutorials site changes but please bear with us at this time as we are currently focusing our energies on moving the sites to a new server. The WET site is a totally different issue that we will address at a later time. Thanks for the the suggestion though unfortunately we are not implementing anything new there for the immediate future.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
I agree... But it doesn't look like this is going to happen.

This can be useful though. As this was used on wc3search's map database.

Sadly, I don't think any other map databases perform the same actions...

IMO, wc3search had way too many fields and specifics... But they were helpful. :p

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Not going to happen now. The WET site will be enhanced but that is not for now - later.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
on the WET topic, does the Map submission allow compaigns? Mine is almostk 14 kb.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.