General Swedish beauty freed from jail

SineCosine

I'm still looking for my Tangent
Reaction score
JUST before dawn on Tuesday, Swedish beauty Charlotte Lindstrom was finally able to taste something else through her tears. Freedom.

Whisked away from a high-protection cell in Sydney's east, she left behind three years spent in virtual isolation, serving a sentence for a crime she committed out of love for then boyfriend Steven Spaliviero - a self-confessed drug manufacturer.

Lindstrom's nightmare can now begin to fade.

Long months behind bars left the former socialite with just one thing on her agenda - a flight out of Australia.

Lindstrom pleaded guilty to soliciting the murder of two Crown witnesses in Spaliviero's drug trial in 2007. He was acquitted on charges of using Lindstrom to hire the hitmen, but has yet to be sentenced after pleading guilty to manufacturing a commercial quantity of drugs.

Lindstrom is understood to have had death threats.

After leaving prison, she spent several hours inside a Mosman home.

When she finally arrived at Sydney Airport's departure terminal shortly after 1.10pm, there was no prison tracksuit.

A woman more closely resembling the Charlotte of old emerged, dressed in blue jeans, a pale pink top, a black cardigan, and carrying a Louis Vuitton handbag.

Her hair was freshly coloured and blow-dried, her finger nails painted glossy red.

When asked for her thoughts on leaving Sydney, Lindstrom could give only a blank stare.

"She's very, very happy to be going home," one of her companions said.

The 25-year-old kept a low profile, eyes to the ground. When handed her boarding pass, she smiled and giggled.

It wasn't until she was safely aboard that her eyes filled with tears. Lindstrom wiped away tears as her female friend gently patted her hand.

"You're OK, we're here," the woman beside her whispered. In just eight hours' time she would be in the arms of her parents, in Singapore.

------------------
Opinion:

Damn, 3years in jail and she still looks so pretty <3
Lol.

"I done it in an act of love, yer' Honour!"
And that's how she went to jail =/
That man ruined her life :thdown:

I wanted to put this under 'Crime', till I read the article.

295229-charlotte-lindstrom.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.