Tantra

T

The_Intruder

I havent seen a thread about tantra yet. But nonetheless, i'd like everyone to post what they think about this game. As far as all games ive played, this is my best yet, on gameplay graphics and theme.

Last edited by a moderator:
T

The_Intruder

unfortunately, it isnt free. theres a 20 hours free time though, enough time for anybody to evaluate it. i would recommend everybody to take the 20 hr free, then give ur comments :)

Z

Zero R.

20 hours is pretty good since, you don't have all day to play. Unless you do, in which you would have to buy cards.

But then it's a Philippine server, in which only I could buy them :D

T

The_Intruder

lol
I also live in the Philippines, and just so if anybody needs a top-up card, i cod easily provide some. But Digital martian (www.digitalmartian.com) provides easy access to any game cards, if u have paypal. :D

Z

Zero R.

omg hax

You know, I was also planning to do that, but then, you think of the possibilities.

You give someone something, but you get nothing. You only would lose money. Oh noes! :eek:

T

The_Intruder

err no. what i mean is, i can give anybody gameloads, in trade for ingame money (in tantra, this is rupiah). e.g., 100 top-up = 3.5M rupiah (standard trading)

T

The_Intruder

Ill post screenies later, as soon as i know how to post it in this forum :D

Attachments

• Asura-Rakshasa-level78.jpg
    Asura-Rakshasa-level78.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 720
  • Rakshasa_s.jpg
    Rakshasa_s.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 896
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.