Tekken 6

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Tekken 6, Blood Rebellion.

they say it is going to xbox 360 in 2009 Fall.

what are your thoughts?

mine is.. "k00l"

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
it's comming for ps3 aswell

well of course. but ahh.. Tekken franchise is exclusive to playstation/sony until the Fall of 2009.

landing upon Xbox 360 making it no longer playstation exclusive ,it becomes multi platform

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
Hmmm, I stopped liking the Tekken games (even though the only one I actually liked was Tekken 3) once I played Dead or Alive :p I just found them all to be extraordinarily slow-paced by comparison (even with seemingly fast characters). Do you know if this one, or anyone after Tekken 4, have been/will be different? That'd be the only reason for me to have any interest in it :p

Lord_Phoenix

Dogs are fuzzy
Reaction score
most 3d fighters are alot weaker to play than 2d, especially balance issues and so on... For some reason I don't like them as much... Soul Calibur is decent, but other than that they just aren't as competative or something... not enough depth?

I mean, Street Fighter 4 is coming out (2.5d) and honestly I don't think it looks half bad...

Look at games by Arksys such as BlazBlue, Guilty Gear series, Battle Fantasia, and a couple others. Thoes games be ROCKIN'

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.