<|---|TERRAINING CONTEST|-|theme: city/village|--->

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
You should probably submit it as a PNG file, because it's viewable online and is of good quality.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Just take the screenshot, open paint, press paste (because screenshots copy the screen to your clipboard) and then save the file as a PNG. You don't need to even open the screenshots folder.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
I don't care about the file format. And before anyone starts yelling, yes, it is allowed to change the file format with an external program, because that involves the file and not the information contained within (the actual image).

ManyTimes

I'm so lonesome I could cry...
Reaction score
Count me in, did I even have to sign up? Looks to me, that if I only sent you a picture of something, you would add me to the contestant list... oh well.

Edit:
"-No imports are allowed. Everyone can import some high-poly models "
How about a low-poly sky model? No? No imports whatsoever? Ok, feel you.

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Could this be sticked please? It's kind of annoying to search for it every time.. :D

bananaHUNT

You can change this now in User CP
Reaction score
Thanks Ace :D

> Object Editor is allowed right?
Yeah i think it is, so you can change pathing, hidden models and max. heights etc.

Why exactly can't we post WIP's by the way?

2-P

I will work hard tomorrow
Reaction score
So others can't steal your utterly awesomely creative idea.

Ghostwind

o________o
Reaction score
Why such strict rules? I do believe it would be better if we could use the ultimate terraining map (a resource that is free for all to download), and post our bloody pictures on the forums. Honestly, something tells me you have never hosted or participated in a terrain contest before.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.