Texture Problem

italocolt

Reaction score
HEY ALLL! I HAVE A QUESTION,
how I can put texture in edges:
texture.jpg

Shura

Reaction score
Since you used a grass cliff, the terrain will automatically be grass. You'll have to change the cliffs to dirt cliffs.

Shura

Reaction score
Well at this point you would have to remove all the grass cliffs and replace them with dirt cliffs. Also, the terrain next to the top of the cliff would change from grass to dirt. It would be best to leave it the way it is.

italocolt

Reaction score
Well at this point you would have to remove all the grass cliffs and replace them with dirt cliffs. Also, the terrain next to the top of the cliff would change from grass to dirt. It would be best to leave it the way it is.

man I do not understand

Shura

Reaction score
Well as simple as possible, you can't do what your trying to do. It's best to just leave it the way it is.

If you really wanted to, there would be a way you could sort of get around it, but it would be a painstaking process, and it would look a bit different from what you want.

gameman

It's been a long, long time.
Reaction score
The texture created by the cliff corresponds with the type of cliff. Grass cliff, grass ground texture. You cant remove it, but you can replace the texture by going into the import manager and importing a new tile. Of course you lose the ability to use that texture.

scubazoo

Reaction score
couldnt you modify the tileset and switch those grass cliffs to the dirt cliff tile?

EDIT: o wow this was from a while ago

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.