The Land Of Wonders -Part One-

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
If I have some time (probably not a whole lot though), I could make -a few- GUI spells for you. All I need is:

1) What does it need to do (I'm bad with ideas so you/someone else has to provide them)
2) MUI/MPI? (if you only need MPI, I'll probably just make it MUI anyway xD)
3) Anything else that may be of importance?

Here's some of the stuff I've already made (all are MUI and MPI)
Chain Lightning

Frozen Orb (similar to D2's Frozen Orb)

Black Arrow

Also, if you haven't used any orb effect abilities already (or not alot), I can also trigger the orb effects (if you needed a damage detection system for any reason)

GreatDivide

Reaction score
hmmmm
After world has discovered the forgotten heaven land, this sensation has been the most popular. Many tryed to set a foot into goddes place, but land was as dangerous as pretty.
Only wathable from bird's flight, place was called "The Land Of Wonders"
The hardened universe criminals (classic ^^) called "The Chaos Guild" invaded the land, and spreaded pure evil around wonderland, called themselves masters of land. Green peacefull places has overturned into dark blight, heavy sand barrens, deep dark felwoods, water temples, and swamps.
Hundred years ago, a small group of villagers found a perfect opportunity to build perfect farm on heavenland. The settled on grassy sea shore, built a small village, and started to explore further and further. You are one from villagers, the new adventurer, who came to The Land Of Wonders. Are you prepared...?
just for grammar purposes but shouldn't "A hundred years ago" be "A hundred years later?" ...I mean if they settled there in the past they wouldn't be called a "new" adventurer....:confused::D... ok I'll stop whining

Randor244

Reaction score
Whoa...

Your terrain is the best I've ever seen...
I can't say anything else than that...

You are the most talented terrainer up to date I think, please don't stop now, this is fantastic...

Especially I like the village and the second picture from the top, the forest one.

One word:

BREATHTAKING...

X-maul

AKA: Demtrod
Reaction score
:eek:*SIGH* and i thought that my map was going to be good, now, when i see yours my map is underneath bad:eek:
super nice looking map, looking forward to play it:D
its like from "Warcraft 1" to "Warcraft 3 - The Frozen Throne" its the best looking i'we ever seen, since TBR was breaking through... *SIGH* OHHH MY GOD!!
cant even beleave it:eek:

Cidzero

Imma firin mah lazer!!!1!1
Reaction score
ummm...why not get a downloaded copy?
you did let your helpers get a copy so they could peek about to help make it all work right?

if not...dam =/

Cidzero

Reaction score
thats not an april fools joke...thats a lazy boy's excuse to get sympathy o_O

Cidzero

Reaction score
If it was he, he'd sing his ownage song ^_^

Now get back to work on that map

EDIT: Not flames, just want him to stop trying to jest and finish this map, looks good. Also don't get so sensitive I don't flame ^_^

linamus

I r bak!
Reaction score
Anyone would like to join for test and see how the map is going on?
We will decide date then I'll show you current map state, believe, there will be much to try on tLoW ;]
Register here, then we will check date.

-------------------------
Best Ideas Comes When You're Not Thinking
The Land Of Wonders: http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86883

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.