WIP The Last Hour

sidove

Reaction score
I'm pleased to present to you my new project... The Last Hour.

Concept

You look at your team and give them the thumb up. They look at you and nod. The pilot drops you of in the city and you load your gun. The helicopter flies and leaves a big sound after it. You and your team notices something lurking in the shadows, something strange. It starts running forwards you and behind it a swarm of them all... they are zombies. You start shooting them down one after another. You soon realize that it's better too seek shelter and then your journey begins...

Gameplay
You and your team need to survive until rescue comes. To survive you need to seek shelter, but you can't know for sure if it's a safe-zone. Barricading your home can be a good idea but nothing isn't unbreakable. Finding other survivors can be helpful but hard, they can provide you with food and shelter but sometimes needs something in return.

Exploring in this game is a most! But be careful you may bounce into a zombie or two... But exploring will be fun in this game cause you need shelter and a home and eventually your previous home will be destroyed.

Here is where the AI controlled survivors come in... They might tips you of a few places to hide and settle up or even join you on the journey but as return you need to protect them, of course there are some survivors that can protect them self, but some can't.

Current Ideas of special infected
Nightshade
The Nightshade is the hunter of the shadows. These special infected have a huge speed, because of the mutations of the infections. The Nightshade's primary ability is that it can jump very high. But jumping isn't the only thing that it can, when the sun goes down the Nightshade can turn invisible and easy sneak up on unnoticed preys. But every thing has it's down side. As far the Nightshade has it's jumping moves and invisibility it's very deadly when attacking alone targets but not so deadly when it attacks groups, because it's low health.

Punisher
The Punisher is a special infected that the infection have grown large muscles to the host. Making the special infected getting a large fear in the group of survivors. As the big strength in the Punisher makes the Punisher much larger it also makes him very much slower. But being strong is not the only thing that the Punisher can do he can also pickup large pieces of rock from the ground and throw. But the Punisher have one more down side witch is very important to know; that he is very weak against fire.
This will make Cocktails, Flamethrowers and other flame weapons very effective against a Punisher.

Will feature:
Flashlight System
Food system (starving) 90 % done
Ammo System 100% done
Rooftop System
Infecting System
Class System
Smart AI
and more to come...

Now I am asking the community of thehelper.net to please help me with this project.

I need someone to do a little of things but if you can't I'll try to do it myself.

These are the things i need at the moment: (ideas are very appreciated)
Custom Lightning Maker
Maybe someone to make Abilities
Concept Artist
Maybe a modeler if possible (not highly needed)
Someone to make systems (i can do that if not anybody assign to it)

Can't really think of anything more... And one thing more I'll be doing the terrain.

Help is appreciated as ideas to, +rep for them as always

Team
Sidove: Director, Terrainer and Loremaster
Furby Systems and Abilities (Abilities only atm)

Furby

Current occupation: News poster
Reaction score
I love maps of this kind! I can help you with abilities or systems. I'd like to see project like this done.

Gooood Luck!:thup:

Conal

Reaction score
I'm interested to see how your rooftop system turns out.

I was hoping to accomplish something very similar to this in Zed but could never get past how they end up in their situation. For example, you don't explain why they are dropped off which is a sneaky way of getting around it.

Good luck!

sidove

Reaction score
I love maps of this kind! I can help you with abilities or systems. I'd like to see project like this done.

Gooood Luck!

Thank you :thup:! You are on the team i will PM you your tasks and missions soon enough and fix the first post too, so you are officially on the team :).

'm interested to see how your rooftop system turns out.

I was hoping to accomplish something very similar to this in Zed but could never get past how they end up in their situation. For example, you don't explain why they are dropped off which is a sneaky way of getting around it.

Good luck!

Thank you for your feedback :). Sorry for not explaining why they are dropped of. This is why i never explained; Cause in the beginning there will be a little cinematic and everything will be explained. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.