RPG The Portal of the hell

S

sabri

hello, this project is my first on thehelper.net. I have read many tutorials prior to development in an effort to make my first project a good one.

Storyline:

Aeons ago in a time before our own, a powerful demon was summoned on the island of Greyfell. The demon was known as Belbezuth, and with the aid of his minions he launched an attack on the kingdom of Cyril

The attack was devastating, as the dark army left a path of death and carnage in their wake... until a group of powerful mages rose against the evil force to slay the demon, returning the island back to its originally peaceful state.

Now 10 years later the demon has returned due to forces unknown, preparing an evil army once again to conquer the island.

Description
Max Hero Level 100
Number of Heroes(I think between 25 and 40)
Current Heroes
-assassins
Description
Assassins can hide in shadows and deal deadly strikes withle behind their targets.Assassin can also add poisons to their daggers.
Stats
-Strenght = 15
-Agility = 30
-Intelligence = 15
Skills
-Level 1(Evasion 15%)
-Level 3 (Acid Dagger,Decrease armor by 5)
-Coming Soon

Features
-item system
(hen you click in a item it show the item name in a multiboard and add item abilities to hero
Also 4 fourth inventory pages)
-Many triggered abilities
-Summons are AI controlled
-Chat System
-Instead of bounty there is a chance creeps can drop gold coins
-Respawn system
-Dungeons with traps and boss's bodyguards.
-Secret areas where you can find treasure.
-Lot of quests
-Quests require some levels to gain rewards(to prevent power leveling new players)
-PVP arena
-custom text to show spells cast and damage dealt.
-Weather system
-Rare Item Sets
-Save-load system
-A large amount of items (More than 125)
-A world map
-Attributes system
-Plus more interesting features to find ingame

Recruiting -

Terrainer -
I want to terrain some towns and area like the troll forest or the murloc lakes.

Progress
-Triggers IIIIIIIIII (12%)
-Spells IIIIIIIIII (6%)
-Heroes IIIIIIIIII (6%)
-Terrains IIIIIIIIII (10%)
-Quests IIIIIIIIII (0%)
-Items IIIIIIIIII (2%)

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
Why no comment?

...because your project description isn't very informative or inspiring, there is no depth in your explanation. A list of features comes across too generic, as most projects claim to have the same things. When your project is still in development (ie. no map attached to trial), you need to go into more depth with the storyline and features to gain any interest at all. Also, sad as it is, without screenshots not too many people will care too much to read about it.

Also, your english isn't great, which unfortunately makes your project look unprofessional. In peoples minds (mine included) if you can't explain what your project is about in a clear way, then how can you possibly deliver anything of quality?

Here is your first post remastered by yours truly (some of the bold text will require you to add in additional information) -

The Portal Of Hell

hello, this project is my first on thehelper.net. I have read many tutorials prior to development in an effort to make my first project a good one.

Storyline:

Aeons ago in a time before our own, a powerful demon was summoned on the island of <insert island name here>. The demon was known as <insert demon name here>, and with the aid of his minions he launched an attack on the kingdom of <insert kingdom name here>.

The attack was devastating, as the dark army left a path of death and carnage in their wake... until a group of powerful mages rose against the evil force to slay the demon, returning the island back to its originally peaceful state.

Now 10 years later the demon has returned due to forces unknown, preparing an evil army once again to conquer the island.

Features
-item system (explain this)
-Many triggered abilities
-Summons are AI controlled
-Chat System
-Instead of bounty there is a chance creeps can drop gold coins
-Respawn system
-Dungeons with traps and boss's bodyguards.
-Secret areas where you can find treasure.
-Lot of quests
-Quests require some levels to gain rewards(to prevent power leveling new players)
-PVP arena
-custom text to show spells cast and damage dealt.
-Weather system
-Rare Item Sets
-Save-load system
-A large amount of items (say how many, eg. 100+)
-A world map
-Attributes system
-Plus more interesting features to find ingame

Recruiting -

Terrainer - (explain what you are needing in the terrain department, for example give a description of the location)

...ofcourse you are going to need to also add some better descriptions of these features but this is the bare-bones of what your project should look like.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
If you want good feedback you need to create a good looking thread. The outfit of your's is terrible.. Fix the grammar, add some more info about the actual map, post screenies?

You can work with someone in different ways. Either just pm eachother here, or use some chat program (msn,skype etc). Email each other works good to.

Edit: Beaten^^

S

sabri

If you want good feedback you need to create a good looking thread. The outfit of your's is terrible.. Fix the grammar, add some more info about the actual map, post screenies?
QUOTE]

Sorry for Bad English.I live in tunisia and we learn english in 6 Form:(.

cowmenace

Reaction score
what is your game?
There is no descriptions of goals, how you play the game, how to win, what the setting is, etc.
I don't doubt it will be good but if you want people to play it has to be more than a good game, you need people to know about it. You do this by having a kickass description, which this is not...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.