RPG The Rising Sun

Soulshadow

Reaction score
The Rising Sun is NOT a futuristic new RPG with complicated menus.
The Rising Sun is NOT a "you have fifty buttons to click" game.

The Rising Sun IS a beautifully terrained world, spanning 256x256, bursting with dungeons, scripted boss fights and rare loot, equipped with save/load capabilities, minimal custom models (restricted to important bosses/hero classes) for smooth gameplay and optimal load times.

With save codes loadable into two seperate maps, chapter one and chapter two, The Rising Sun has absolutely tons of content.

The Rising Sun and The Rising Sun Chapter 2 have been completely crammed with beautiful terraining, and I am simply looking for one or two skilled triggering partners to help me complete the map.

I am not looking for some high-tech triggered map with openable loot windows like TKoK.
I am looking to create a map comparable to DotA, RPG style.

There is some space for additional content in the two maps, and if you would like to join my bandwagon and create an enjoyable map, please reach me at [email protected] where I can send you the maps so you can check them out.

MurderMode

Giving new meaning to co-op... slowly
Reaction score
There IS a house in New Orleans they call the rising sun...

... If the terrain is complete maybe a couple of screens would be nice instead of being told how beautiful it is. Can you tell us something about the map as well, instead of what it's not? Having loads of content and smooth game play sure is great, but it's not exactly much of a map description.

Charapanga

Reaction score
I could help you with both spell and map triggers

The map idea is great and i would love to see it come together greatly :)

You can either Private message me or MSN me! I'm ready to help you with anything you need help with :)

Soulshadow

Reaction score
-_- I would be greatly obliged to post some screenshots, etc. First, let me get out of class...

EDIT: :) Sounds good Charapanga, I'll hit you up.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.