Spell Time Walk

duyen

Reaction score
k... Thought you told me to add that..?

EDIT: I updated it and added implementation instructions in the map.

duyen

Reaction score
Ah okay, is there any reason this is not approved? Or are you waiting for me to change animation...?

duyen

Reaction score
Updated.

Yes I mean to use "Begins casting an ability" because there is a casting time that lets animation play.

Kazuga

Let the game begin...
Reaction score
Nice

Hm a charge with aoe slow effect...? Kind of boring if you ask me, still though good job.

It's kind of annoying that eveyone says that their spell is or isn't MUI, what is MUI?

duyen

Reaction score
Hm a charge with aoe slow effect...? Kind of boring if you ask me, still though good job.

It's kind of annoying that eveyone says that their spell is or isn't MUI, what is MUI?

It's a dota spell. I didn't come up with it.

But honestly, I don't find you in a position to criticize spells when you have been on these forums for less then a month and you have 20 posts.

MUI means Multi-Unit-Instancable, which means multiple units can cast it at the same time and it won't bug. However, if you tryed casting this with 2 people it would bug very bad.

demotry241

Don't Ever Categorize Yourself.
Reaction score
Hey Anman64, Thank you for this spell, it made me realize how start making it.

I modified the spell to fit my needs.. and also made it MUI or something like that.. so that multiple units may cast it at the same time. =D

attached the modified version...

Attachments

• Time Walk.w3x
    57.8 KB · Views: 327

combo

Reaction score
Jeeyo chronosphere has already been made its somewhere on this site. This time walk spell made by anman is bugged i tested on multiplayer and it causes server splits

Shadow

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
test it online (multiplayer) and you'll see i don't have replay on me. It's weird cause it doesn't seem like any lag but you check allies tab and like 9 players got dced

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.