To Vexorian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice-

Endlessly Known
Reaction score
Hello.

Sorry for posting this message here, it is meant to be a private message to Vexorian, but his private messages inbox is full and I could not find his email address.

I'm currently trying to revive a dead map known as Castle Wars, mainly because I love the map and I have the same basic concept idea for one of my maps. I wanted to revive the map and add in all of the features that I included in my map. The map is over a year abandoned, and some of it is in poor English, so basically I would be giving it a makeover and re-releasing it. The map was protected, though, so I used an MPQ editor to restore the map so World Editor could view it. (didnt want to post this here because sometimes even mentioning this gets the thread deleted, so hopefully you will see this message and/or email me beforehand) Doing this however only restored the triggers in JASS format. I know basic JASS, but not nearly enough to translate or even read all of these triggers. I'm not sure how plausible this would be, but I was wondering if you could help me out on this. I basically just need all of these triggers converted back into GUI so I can work with the map -- I doubt you would do this or help with this for free, so I would definitely pay you for your troubles via paypal. I am a veteran member here at thehelper.net and I don't post here much anymore, but from my knowledge of the mapping community you are one of the must fluent in the JASS language, so I figured you'd be the best person to contact first-hand.

I would appreciate a response, even if you are unable to comply.

[email protected]

Thank you,

Devin

(Malice-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.