Iconpack Torch and Campfire Icons

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
images

Pawned Comics Strip
256.png

FhelZone

Reaction score
Nah, I don't want to adjust them anymore, the fiery effects takes forever to make.
They look too sharp because it is finely detailed I guess (Colors are made dot by dot).
For the background, a lot of complains about that one, but I don't really have an idea for a background color rather than a plain black one.

Komaqtion

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yeah, you need to change the background :D Maybe like a night sky or something :S (Just speculating XD)

And the Icons are very well done, and as you said, that's probably why they look so sharpened :D But if you could make a background, then they might blend in more ;)

Just a thought, but isn't the top of the middle torch a bit too white ?? Maybe make it a bit like the campfire's top ?? And it seems a bit pointy, don't you think ... Not too fiery like :S

Otherwise, really great and detailed icons :thup: Great Job !!!!

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
> Nah, I don't want to adjust them anymore, the fiery effects takes forever to make.
Bullshit. You didn't make these.

The first two are obviously sprites.

Fourth pack.

FhelZone

Reaction score
Okay then, I didn't expect that rips are not allowed sorry sorry..... But I've edited some actually hahaha..... too bad for the campfire burn in hell icon burn!!! @_@

The campfire was actually a fun stuff to base the fiery effects.....

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.