Trigger Help -

freakincage

Reaction score
Alright well I want to make it so when my game ends the players will have the choice of leaving by pressing ESC and all that ya know. However if the player decides to stay for awhile, I will have game displays of every player and what he/she did during the game.

Examples will be like;
Most Units Killed : (Player Name/Color)
Most Buildings Constructed : (Player Name/Color)
Least Productive Player : (Player Name/Color)
Most Productive...
Most Deaths...
Least Deaths...
Most Items Collected...

I just wanna add this as like an extra to my map :D

However my question is, basically, what variable (RoC Only Would Be Great) would I use? And what would be the basic trigger in displaying this? Thank you in advance.

131ackout

About when a player presses ESC..

It's not possible. Just make it something like a player presses a letter, etc.

freakincage

Reaction score
...I'm glad you focused on the one part I didn't need an answer. Anyway, yes the player will be pressing ESC to leave a cinematic to leave the game. Don't worry about that.

Can someone answer the bottom part please?

Renendaru

(Evol)ution is nothing without love.
Reaction score
I guess store by Player that's the variable you need.

LoveTD's

Reaction score
sry if im wrong but can't you use the: player - skips a cinematic event or isn't this possible in RoC? I got TFT installed and it is a normal event in TFT so could be that it isn't in RoC :D

EDIT: I chose to LEAD not to READ sorry, I'm kinda stupid :D
Anyway, yes the player will be pressing ESC to leave a cinematic to leave the game.

freakincage

Reaction score
Hehe, I have TFT but I make maps for RoC and generally use TFT triggers and use JASS. Anyway, I have that part already ahah like I said before. I'm doing this:
Code:
Ending
    Events
        Player - Player 1 (Red) skips a cinematic sequence
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Skip dialogs, Skip scores)
It's that simple...but I don't want that...I got that already...I shouldn't even said anything about that.

When the game ends, I will put Cinematic Mode on for all players and have like 5 minutes of Credits for the map, like naming players names for the models and etc... and as an extra for my map, I want;

Examples will be like;
Most Units Killed : (Player Name/Color)
Most Buildings Constructed : (Player Name/Color)
Least Productive Player : (Player Name/Color)
Most Productive...
Most Deaths...
Least Deaths...
Most Items Collected...

I just wanna add this as like an extra to my map

But my question is...
What 1) Variable will I use and 2) how would I make a trigger to count the Most Units Killed/Most Buildings Constructed/Most Deaths/Most Items Collected/etc...

I hope I don't sound confusing ( :confused: ) or nuts ( :nuts: )

LoveTD's

Reaction score
Hehe, I have TFT but I make maps for RoC and generally use TFT triggers and use JASS. Anyway, I have that part already ahah like I said before. I'm doing this:
Code:
Ending
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Victory Player 1 (Red) (Skip dialogs, Skip scores)
It's that simple...but I don't want that...I got that already...I shouldn't even said anything about that.

When the game ends, I will put Cinematic Mode on for all players and have like 5 minutes of Credits for the map, like naming players names for the models and etc... and as an extra for my map, I want;

But my question is...
What 1) Variable will I use and 2) how would I make a trigger to count the Most Units Killed/Most Buildings Constructed/Most Deaths/Most Items Collected/etc...

I hope I don't sound confusing ( :confused: ) or nuts ( :nuts: )

sounds like integer variables :p and I geuss it will be something that's like: setting the killcount = killcount +1 every time it kills a hero and then use that to calculate which hero has the highest kill count for example :p and at the end of game just make a normal text message or a nice collored one whatever and just name the players that got the highest kill count etc...?

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions
        Game - Defeat (Triggering player) with the message: You wanted to leave...

LoveTD's

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions

lol what are you trying to say? :p try using words this time maybe it helps ya out :thup:

freakincage

Reaction score
Code:
Untitled Trigger 002
    Events
    Conditions
    Actions

-.-
In the Cinematic Bar it would say Press ESC if you want to leave :) so i dont need the defeat one ;p but thanks anyways...

thank you LoveTD's, thats all i needed ;). i figured it was interger but i got confused or lost for the killcount +1. k thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.