Trigger Problem!

rodead

Reaction score
i got a problem with one of my triggers:

it is a cinematic and the unit must be moved after the cinematic and not in it what happens now also when the unit has entered it is unselect able again :S
Code:
Quest 2 Cinametic
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters Enter level 2 <gen>
    Conditions
        ((Entering unit) is A Hero) Equal to True
    Actions
        If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                Integer[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] Not equal to 2
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Set the custom value of Quest2Unit[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] to 5
                Set Integer[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] = 2
                Set Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] = (Owner of (Entering unit))
                Player Group - Add Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] to Playergroup
                Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode On for Playergroup
                Cinematic - Turn on letterbox mode (hide interface) for Playergroup: fade out over 1.00 seconds
                Cinematic - Disable user control for Playergroup
                Cinematic - Send transmission to Playergroup from Villager  (Male) 0021 <gen> named Despared Father: Play No sound and display hello young hero,  ....  Modify duration: Add 0.00 seconds and Wait
                Cinematic - Enable user control for Playergroup
                Cinematic - Turn off letterbox mode (show interface) for Playergroup: fade in over 1.00 seconds
                Cinematic - Turn cinematic mode Off for Playergroup
                Player Group - Remove Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] from Playergroup
                Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Quest 2 <gen>)
                Camera - Pan camera for Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] to (Center of Quest 2 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds
            Else - Actions
                Unit - Move (Entering unit) instantly to (Center of Quest 2 <gen>)
                Camera - Pan camera for Player[(Player number of (Owner of (Entering unit)))] to (Center of Quest 2 <gen>) over 0.00 seconds

rodead

Reaction score
that aint makking a difference! since i got the same trigger with different regions and that works fine!

rodead

Reaction score
yes it is weird thats why i ask and i am afffraid i need to make the trigger again :banghead:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.