Trigger...

italocolt

Reaction score
Hello I would like to know how to make a trigger that when a unit dies creates a spirit of unity rather dead, and that Spirit pf must now move in a region to revive a dead unit

Look the triggers than I did:
Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 009
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Dies
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Dying unit)) Equal to Archer
    • Actions
      • Set player = (Owner of (Dying unit))
      • Set Dying_Unit = (Dying unit)
      • Set Point_Dying_Unit = (Position of Dying_Unit)
      • Wait 0.30 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 Alma de uma Archer for (Owner of Dying_Unit) at Point_Dying_Unit facing Default building facing degrees

Trigger:
  • Untitled Trigger 010 Copy
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 013 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Entering unit)) Equal to Alma de uma Archer
    • Actions
      • Unit - Explode (Entering unit)
      • Special Effect - Create a special effect at (Center of Region 013 <gen>) using Abilities\Spells\Demon\DarkPortal\DarkPortalTarget.mdl
      • Hero - Instantly revive Dying_Unit at (Center of Region 013 <gen>), Hide revival graphics

BcBoy

Reaction score
What does Region 013 have to do with it? In that case the unit must die in a specific region to make it work...

Lord Regno

Reaction score
What does Region 013 have to do with it? In that case the unit must die in a specific region to make it work...

You have reeded the trigger and the thread wrong. His trigger doing this: if a unit dies crate a "wisp" if the wisp entering region 013 (A revive region I think its are) the unit ho has died are being revived in the region 013.

Trigger:
  • Set Dying_Unit = (Dying unit)
This will bug if two players at same time dying, make it to a array and then make this, remember that you can't copy over player you need it only for duing units so make a dying_player variable instead:

Trigger:
  • Set Dying_unit[(Player number of _dying_player)] = (Dying unit)

And then make this, or the trigger will leak:

Trigger:
  • Actions
    • Set Temp_Point = (Center of Region 013 <gen>)
    • Hero - Instantly revive test[(Player number of dying_player)] at (Center of Temp_Point), Hide revival graphics
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_Temp_Point)

EDIT: Here are a thread about different leaks http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27219&highlight=memory+leak

BcBoy

Reaction score
Ahh... I first thought that Region013 was the place the unit died in, but i never notice that the region was moved.

( I thought he wanted some sort of Corpserunning they are using in WoW )

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.