two Questions ... ? :S

M0RBiD

Reaction score
hi all
i have 2 question and rep for the answers .
1- need a complete list of the levels that have no cast time and even dont stop u when u cast while moving .
2- how to make title of a Multiboard so that any player sees some thing specific , like this :
change the title of the Multi board count of kills for each player .
hope catch wath i want to say
tnx .

tmow

Reaction score
I dont quite understand the second question, as far as the first 1 almost every spell that isnt channeling is instantly casted, and if not you can make it so that the casting time is zero and where it says animation or near that area, delete the stop part. You should be able to run and cast :)...to make it easier and allow the hero to have absolutly no delay to casting change the backswing and animation. Im not at my house on the editor so i cant exactly seee what to do..but hopefully u get the right idea

M0RBiD

Reaction score
sry for my bad gramer my engilish is not good . . .
but about the second question :
i saw in some maps that there is a multiboard and any player can see number of his\her kills in title of the multiboard and each player can only see his own killing number ( o my god how can i explain !?! )
h hope be understandable !!!

+rep for tmow

irgan

Reaction score
sry for my bad gramer my engilish is not good . . .
but about the second question :
i saw in some maps that there is a multiboard and any player can see number of his\her kills in title of the multiboard and each player can only see his own killing number ( o my god how can i explain !?! )
h hope be understandable !!!

+rep for tmow

soooo you want to make like 8 seperate multiboards, one for each player that only they can see?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.