RPG Ultimate RPG

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Ultimate RPG (now an aos)

hi

i am makeing a good verses evil map you pick your side at the start and them pick your hero, the first side to deafeate the other sides bosses wins the game, i havent had much progress on the map so far thou and its a mixture of rpgs like ff7, zelda and some randoms i made so far

any help is welcome cause i am stuck on the modles

ok well there good vs evil, you either pick evil or good and depending on what side you pick you start in a difrent area get difrent heros and go to a difrent starting town the object of the game is to defeat all of the other sides lets say guardians or leaders before the other side deafeats yours thr rpg part i guess comes from its storyline wich i am working on, and there will be a arena where heros from both sides can face off against eachother to see whos hero is the best, i will be adding prizes for the winners if i can, if this isnt enuf for ya well i dont know what to tell you cause i am stile working on the storyline and the map and stuff :p

ok i have fixed the modle issue and now have cloud and sephiroth working i have also added a few more areas to the map as for the evil side im not sure how to do there side of the map i only have the swamp for them so far, and i have all of the good sides charaters set up with there triggers for when they are selected.

and this is my 3rd map so i am a noob at it
and i dont usualy post in fourms so this is a first

currently i am working on getting modles then i will work more on building the terraine for the map and this is day 3 of me makeing this map

ok i have read some terrain tutorials and i just suck with terrain so im not gona bother fixing it tell i get better at that and basicly in the game when you get quests it calls them the dark leaders and the leaders of light, and you are right about the name i do need a better one just not sure what to call it. and i have new screen shots i will be posting soon.

and sry if i dont post often i dont have internet. and i have added a graveyard as you will see in a screen shot and i have just added the arena i just need to get the triggers for it set up. i have changed the first ligh and dark quest, added a few new heros to the dark side,
added models to sephiroth, cloud and link, added custom abbililties to some of the heros,

ok il change it to an aos......i have no idea what that is but fine

alright i have decided that i am going to remake this amp when i am done , this is going to be a test version just to see if any one even wants to play it, if they do i will remake it with better terrain and in a bigger map with more areas, monsters, new citys, and hopefully new abilities and modles.

this versoin will be done either today or tomarrow if i have the time all of the terrain has been completed just needs the arena set up, monsters added, and a few more bosses added then i will upload the map

Randor244

Reaction score
More information about the map would be welcome :D Maybe some screenshots, some heroes, and so on...

Thanatos_820

Death is Not the End
Reaction score
Hmm. This does not at all seem like an RPG to me. By the sounds of it, you're already convincing me that this map is an AoS oriented map. That is - until you've given us more information about it.

More information about the map would be welcome :D Maybe some screenshots, some heroes, and so on...

QFT.

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
lol sry thats about all i have my modles arent working so i havent been terraining the map all i got is the two starting towns for both sides and a fw other things but heres some shots of thos

Randor244

Reaction score
What is it in this map that makes it different from other maps? Has it any special features, anythuing unique?

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
well im trying to make all the heros and bosses have custom modles, im going to get some custom music and when it starts if it works right you have to click a button to decide weather you are good or evil and each side has its own heros. but right now im stile working on getting the modles and stuff working cause my editor wont let me use the modles it keeps saying it cant load them

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
ok i am makeing a good verses evil map you pick your side at the start and them pick your hero, the first side to deafeate the other sides bosses wins the game, i havent had much progress on the map so far thou and its a mixture of rpgs like ff7, zelda and some randoms i made so far

any help is welcome cause i am stuck on the modles

Correction:

Hi,

I'm making a good versus evil map were you pick your side at the beginning and after that your hero. The first team to defeat the other teams bosses wins the game, I haven't had much progress on the map so far thou and it's a mixture of rpgs like ff7, zelda and some randoms i made so far.

Any help is welcome because I'm stuck on the models

Not a very good description, nothing unique, why is it called RPG(Role-Playing Game)? Also why post a thread without any progress or thoughts about the game? I jump to that conclusion because of the very 'thin' post.

well im trying to make all the heros and bosses have custom modles, im going to get some custom music and when it starts if it works right you have to click a button to decide weather you are good or evil and each side has its own heros. but right now im stile working on getting the modles and stuff working cause my editor wont let me use the modles it keeps saying it cant load them

Custom models does not make a game, it boosts a game that is already existing. Custom music often bumps the maps size to high for online play.

Why are you working on models first hand? make the game first in my opinion.

Sorry for this very negative post but so far I've seen nothing come out of this thread since we posters, I think, haven't got the faintest idea what the map is about, gameplay wise.

//==GooS

Edited and I'm happier ;)

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
There we go, now there's some more info to take in what the map is all about. :thup:

No need to say sry, still a bit to little (imo) but it's a start. You tell us what you are currently doing that has more with gameplay to do, what has been done and what the gameplay wil be like.

Might just be me but when I make a map post it usually takes up 2-3 A4 papers in MS-Word to go through my thoughts.

Anyways, I don't know your WorldEditor experience nor if you are a regular community poster, If this is your first map, say so, most people will be more helpfull then when your post shows so little information.

Just bear in mind to update the post frequently with additions to the map that has been done, heroes added, triggers you have done or need help with etc.

//==GooS

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
Hm well I was hoping this would be the "Ultimate Rpg"
But here is my rating im not trying to be harsh though.

Name: 2/5 (Too generic.)
Discription: 1/5 (Too many typo's, and not very informative.)
Ideas: 1/5 (Not creative, and seems more like a AoS than an Rpg..)
Terrain: 0/5 (Sorry but the terrain there is horrible.. Never use Blizzard cliffs unless you need to, and is very common.)

Overall: 1/5

Now this needs some fixing, but I'm not all ratings. Some ways I think you can make this better are:
-Fix the terrain, maybe read some terrain tutorials.
-Find a better name, Ultimate Rpg is too bland.
-Change from a Rpg to AoS, this has no features of what look like to me to make this an Rpg.
-Make better more creative ideas, Good vs Evil? Why not Dark Minions vs Heros of the Light, or something better.

Thats all I can think of now. With some work I think this could be good.

Fire-Wolf

S.P.D Smoke Pot Daily, Legalize It!
Reaction score
So? Whats going on? Keep us updated I want to see how this is turning out.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ok first off this is a Aos not a Rpg plz tell us How it is a Rpg
(edit i read but still sounds like a Aos)

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
ok first off this is a Aos not a Rpg plz tell us How it is a Rpg
(edit i read but still sounds like a Aos)

i changed it to an aos and named it Lords of light and darkness
the map is as done as it will get so if you want it go get it from hive
its in the map devlopment forume listed as lords of light and darkness
i dont expect any one to even get it thou

look of rmy new map thou it is called Arcadia it is a real rpg has way better terrain i just now posted about here and on hive

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.