Unit that doesn enter bunker and don't consune energy while cloacked

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Hi, i'm working with some friend to a custom map and i recived a mod containing a new unit, the Black Ghost! Unfotunately he has some problems...

1- He cant enter bunkers
2- while cloacked he doesn't consume energy (he has the normal cloacking ability of "simple" ghosts)

How can i fix this problems?
Where i have to go to make a unit able to enter or not a bunker?
Where i can set the energy drain whn an ability is active?

Tnx!

Kyuft

Reaction score
For the cloaking ability, go to the Cloaking behavior of the unit and under Behavior: Modifications + in the Unit tab, scroll to the bottom and change the Vital Regeneration Bonus field. Set the Energy to a negative number. -2 means lose 2 energy per second.
As far as the bunker goes, check if the unit is terran (even if the unit looks terran, doesn't mean it is). If it isn't terran, go to the Bunker Load/Unload ability and remove the Requires Terran validator under Ability: Load Validators +.

-Kyuft:shades:

Phubar

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Bunker fixed! :)

For the cloack... my mate duplicated the Black Ghost from the single player Ghost.. so it has the upgrade that doesnt consume energy while cloacked -_-' LOL!

Tnx for the help!!!!

Dave312

Censored for your safe viewing
Reaction score
Try going to the cloaking behaviour, open up the Behaviour: Modifications + property, across to the Behaviour tab, scroll down to State Flags and uncheck Suppress Energy Regeneration

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.