Units only to be seen by selected players

kingkwong92

Reaction score
I want to create units and dummies that can only damage and only be seen by a certain player.
Eg.
I cast an illusion on you.
You see yourself surrounded by enemy units
I can see the units surrounding you
Your allies cannot see them
My allies cannot see them
You get attacked by enemies and take damage
AOE damage only affects you
Your allies have no idea why your taking damage
:eek:

I don't want to use invisibility.

Juggernaut

I don't know what to change it to
Reaction score
maybe you SHOULD use invisibility and then add shared vision to those units to the owner of the unit being attacked. However that could be countered by true sight.

maxou

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Are your allies and you sharing visions? I mean, if P1, P2, P3 are allied, P4, P5, P6 allied too, does J1 see J2, J2 see J3, and J1 see J3 ?

kingkwong92

Reaction score
No shared vision with allies or enemies

I don't want to use invisibility because there will be units with true sight and I don't want it effecting the illusion

maxou

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Okay I have an idea but I can't test it, try using invisibility, and set unit classification to Tree or Tauren, and in the spell truesight, add everything in possible target EXCEPT Tree or Tauren, this might works.

kingkwong92

Reaction score
Okay I have an idea but I can't test it, try using invisibility, and set unit classification to Tree or Tauren, and in the spell truesight, add everything in possible target EXCEPT Tree or Tauren, this might works.
I'm pretty sure that won't work but I will test that when I have the time. Great idea tho :D

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.